Default Check out this post "also venting"

All the LEO's say they don't work. I left this up on accident and now my wife thinks I'm going to waste money on the LI. RRRR I tried to show her the videos of Jammers working. Tried to show her the GOL site of the test. She still thinks I'm throwing money away. She just told me to slow down and I won't get a ticket. Well guess what I pulled a ticket out of the file folder the she got for doing 47 in a 35. Her response was I thought the PSL was 45. I said see we do need one. I'm going to get one anyway and when it saves my or her butt. I can say See told ya!

Just venting sorry!

Experienced

Default Re: Check out this post "also venting"

Quote Originally Posted by midnight302
    http://forums.realpolice.net/showthread.php?t=68366

All the LEO's say they don't work. I left this up on accident and now my wife thinks I'm going to waste money on the LI. RRRR I tried to show her the videos of Jammers working. Tried to show her the GOL site of the test. She still thinks I'm throwing money away. She just told me to slow down and I won't get a ticket. Well guess what I pulled a ticket out of the file folder the she got for doing 47 in a 35. Her response was I thought the PSL was 45. LMAO I said see we do need one. I'm going to get one anyway and when it saves my or her butt. I can say See told ya!

Just venting sorry!
    Actually they work very well, some work better than others. I have tested my own with a laser gun that I rented and I can tell you for sure that they are the real deal. Tell your wife to look at the posts on this board.

Just don't expect them to be cheap. By the way I'm glad that not a lot of people believe in them. We are all better off that way

I hope more LEO's than not believe that they don't work :!:

Good Citizen

Default Re: Check out this post "also venting"

[quote="Mthman30"]
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight302
    http://forums.realpolice.net/showthread.php?t=68366

All the LEO's say they don't work. I left this up on accident and now my wife thinks I'm going to waste money on the LI. RRRR I tried to show her the videos of Jammers working. Tried to show her the GOL site of the test. She still thinks I'm throwing money away. She just told me to slow down and I won't get a ticket. Well guess what I pulled a ticket out of the file folder the she got for doing 47 in a 35. Her response was I thought the PSL was 45. LMAO I said see we do need one. I'm going to get one anyway and when it saves my or her butt. I can say See told ya!

Just venting sorry!
    Well to be honest with you MOST leo DO NOT get training in the use of countermeasures...This is across the board..and for statistical purposes...more than half of all police in a patrol car have less than 3 years on a police department especially in a bigger city.. another 25 percent have about 5 or less years on...chances are MOST do not know what a jammer is at least for now...The other 25 percent are seasoned officers and know whats up but do not want to mess with it because its just not their thing anymore..They need a rest in between the chaos....Another thing that is gospel is that usually only highway patrol and motors (motorcycle officers) use them unless they are traffic enforcement officers...but if its a motor when the kickstand is down...get ready to write...

The above is the exprees freedom of speech opinions of ELVIS and is not intended in any way shape or form to be legal advice or true in every case, place or circumstance.. ... Be sensible when driving people.

uhh huh uh huhhh

8) ELVIS

Advanced Member

All i know is after i befriends a local officer in my town anf told him about my hobby mainly radar detectors the town now used instant-on Ka most of the time

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    All i know is after i befriends a local officer in my town anf told him about my hobby mainly radar detectors the town now used instant-on Ka most of the time
    GOOD POINT..AGAIN ALL SITUATIONS ARE DIFFERENT..B SAFE

8) ELVIS