Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Radar Fanatic

Default LaserAtlanta anti-jamming laser guns

Radar Roy,

I'm new to the site and its great to be part of it, I enjoy reading everything on it. My question is that I was looking on LaserAtlantas website the other day,www.laseratlanta.com, and read that they have a new gun, SpeedLaser S, and that it has anti-jamming capabilities. Now, I live in ATL and i drive quite a bit, I have a radar detector (Cobra ESD-9200, which is a great detector for the money) and it is practically useless because i'd say that 75% of the cops in ATL and metro-ATL (I live in Alpharetta, just North of ATL) use Laser. So, I've been debating whether to buy a Blinder Laser jammer, but after seeing this I dont know if it would be worth the money. So my question is do these guns really have anti-jamming capabilities and would it be a good investment to buy a laser jammer?

Thanks

Founder of Stealthvation

Blinder (latest rev) DOES jam LA's stealth mode. LA LIDAR guns are WAY overrated and it takes forever to get a reading with them. You could buy the BLinder now or can wait until August when everyones results will be up to make a final decision
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Radar Fanatic

is the M06-HP and good, theres one on ebay, item number 5786184547, that im really looking at. would it be worth it?

Power User

Only the newer Blinder Xtreme M20 or M40 can jamer Laser Atlanta Stealth mode.

Banned

what are the lasters rev. numbers ?

Founder of Stealthvation

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Banned

Antilaser beats stealth mode and Lidatek will have the stealth mode fix in 1 month or less.

Old Timer

LA LIDAR guns are WAY overrated and it takes forever to get a reading with them
    Takes a bit longer for stealth mode to get a reading, but other then that its pretty quick...

I got to mess with one of these too....

Scratonicity Groupie

Is that a new VEIL shirt??? If so Bob needs to pony one up to me ASAP !!!! My golf veil shirt is wearing out I sport it so much!!

I would wait on your purchase of the blinder until the 16th of July and they have a chance to test out the Lidatek and Antilaser! I'm a betting man and I'm willing to guess the Blinder is about to get knocked out!

--staton

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by thestaton
    Is that a new VEIL shirt??? If so Bob needs to pony one up to me ASAP !!!! My golf veil shirt is wearing out I sport it so much!!

I would wait on your purchase of the blinder until the 16th of July and they have a chance to test out the Lidatek and Antilaser! I'm a betting man and I'm willing to guess the Blinder is about to get knocked out!

--staton
    In all fairness to the Blinder it is the best LED based jammer out there. I do not think that it is the best OVERALL jammer out there but I will find out on the 16th of July. I will hold my predictions to myself because I dont want to sound biassed and I want to go out to the tests with an open mind. The only thing I will add is that Laser Diodes are MUCH more powerfull than LED's. It would be like comparing Pellets and Armor Piercing bullets. I am VERY excited about this event. I just wish there was a way that I could get a hold of some more laser guns ESPECIALLY the LTI Ultralyte :cry:

buyradardetectors rocks!