View Poll Results: Should I get a Blinder M20 Extreme or Lidatek LE30?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • M20

23 52.27%
  • LE30

21 47.73%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default LE30 or M20 Extreme?

so i hear that the LE30 is a great jammer, and that it only needs one jammer on the front of a car to work effectively. i just dont know very much about it. on the other hand, i know that blinders work well, but id like the ease of just one jammer head.... any input?

Speed Demon

wait til it gets tested by happya$$ on the 16th

Old Timer

You know, I have thought about this long and hard. At first I would have recommended the lidatek, due to the fact it jams so well and effective, but then when I started to think about it, its a toss up.

I am going to have to say get the blinder. During the SML tests, the lidatek produced jamming codes the second we pulled the trigger. Although I do believe the lidatek to be more effective at jamming at all distances, the blinder if positioned correctly will provide you with awsome coverage.

This isn't a big deal now, but in a few months or maybe years when they are all illegal, a jamming code will get you in some deep sh*t. The blinder will produce jamming codes (at least on a stalker) but not until you have hit the target for at least 5 or 10 seconds.

We will be sure to be testing this on the 16th.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sethy
    You know, I have thought about this long and hard. At first I would have recommended the lidatek, due to the fact it jams so well and effective, but then when I started to think about it, its a toss up.

I am going to have to say get the blinder. During the SML tests, the lidatek produced jamming codes the second we pulled the trigger. Although I do believe the lidatek to be more effective at jamming at all distances, the blinder if positioned correctly will provide you with awsome coverage.

This isn't a big deal now, but in a few months or maybe years when they are all illegal, a jamming code will get you in some deep sh*t. The blinder will produce jamming codes (at least on a stalker) but not until you have hit the target for at least 5 or 10 seconds.

We will be sure to be testing this on the 16th.
    In my experience with the Blinder an E04 jamming code happens right away.

I say get a Lidatek instead of a blinder because the Lidatek is much more powerful, easier to install, and you don't need a laser gun to figure out where the optimal spot is. The blinder had multiple punch throughs on different cars and at different distances. Unless you have a laser gun how do you know if your blinder transponders are in an optimal position? With a lidatek you just put the unit center mass and you're covered.

Just wait and watch the videos coming out. I think Lidatek is going to blow your mind on the tests compared to the blinder.

Banned

Here is something else to think about. Antilaser and Lidatek use laser diodes. Blinder, ZR3, and the 905/904 Laser Pro use LED's. Laser diodes are much more powerful. How powerful?

Quote Originally Posted by antilaser
    The transmitting power of a Laser diode is up to 100W! That's more than 100 Leds for 1 laser diode! So you cant find any issues there.
    This means that one LE-30 or one Antilaser AL6 is as powerful as 12 blinder transponders put together, or (6) Blinder m20's! Another way to look at it is one Blinder M20 set up produces 16% of the light a single laser diode will produce.

Looking at these numbers I can see why a lidatek produces "jam to gun" easier then a blinder.

From my understanding a Blinder will set off more European jamming codes then a Lidatek.

JTW

Lead Foot

I hopefully will also receive a LE-30 shortly to do some testing.

Founder of Stealthvation

I will say this that I have yet to receive a LIDAR ticket using the Blinder. My wife has yet to receive LIDAR ticket while using the Blinder and she travels 90mph on 65mph highway. I will be honest though and tell you that since the testing was done on my Civic (5/29/05) I no longer speed on this particular vehicle. I do not have the confidence on the Blinder on THIS VEHICLE ONLY. I still fly on the SUV though even though it does have about a 200' punchthrough weakness which is fine for my wife since she drives on the Turnpike and they dont nail you around corners :twisted: With this being said I hope that the AL6 or the Lidatek LE30 can give me what I need. I want a jammer that will give me JTG (my definition is 0' punchthrough) in case I turned that corner and they zapped me (which LEO's do around here on I480). I will save my preferences till after 7/16. I am sure the numbers will speak loud and clear..........I HOPE :?
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Lead Foot

90mph
    ;-) That ius my normal speed here on the highways as well ;-) but sometimes

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Flitsservice.nl
    90mph

My VR6 6-speed loooves doing that

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Flitsservice.nl
    90mph

You're out of windshield wiping fluid....