Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2 Laser Jammers on one car? Possible?

The title is self explanatory.
    Any interference issues if I run a Antilaser G and a Laser Interceptor on the same vehicle?

Thanks for the info

Speedtrap Crasher

It doesn't seem to me they should interfere with each other logically. All a jammer does is pulse a disrupting signal, since they pulse whenever they get hit with a laser albiet police or an Infiniti I don't think they would have any way to be confused by the others signal.

However, it would make sense to me to set one forward and the other facing aft. er the rear.
    Project "BONES" Speed Lab:
    Valentine One, Blinder M47 "All Front Configuration"
    Pro97 Police Scanner
    1 Saves / 3 Strikes as of 8/22/2009
    Estimated saves in U.S. Dollars: $200

Old Timer

It shouldn't. A couple of hardcore people on here have at least two different systems.

RacerX has 3 or 4 different systems on his truck A few people have some sort of LED system (Blinder, ZR3) along with some sort of diode based jammer (LPP, AL).

yes 2 jammers on a car wont be a problem, i did this a month or so ago for a test and it was fine, worked no probs!!

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by specialchicken
    yes 2 jammers on a car wont be a problem, i did this a month or so ago for a test and it was fine, worked no probs!!
    Which 2 systems are installed, and did you test with a gun which has jamming codes?

Just that there is some discussion as to whether 2 jammers may throw error codes on gund which otherwise wouldnt show them if a single jammer was used.

Scratonicity Groupie

don't run a Lidatek LE-10 it will cause them to false. other than that you should be good to go.

I'm thiking of getting the AL8 and then the Laser Interceptor when it finallly comes out. The AL8 covers one or two laser guns the LI dose't cover. If both these are installed then I should be all set for laser jamming, no matter what they use.

It's pricey but prob the best FULL coverage.

why wouldnt you just stick to the one brand...seems silly to me!! then you have 1 control box and not 2!

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by charles charlie charles
    Which 2 systems are installed, and did you test with a gun which has jamming codes?

Just that there is some discussion as to whether 2 jammers may throw error codes on gund which otherwise wouldnt show them if a single jammer was used.
    ^ Indeed, I think that the potential of eliciting jamming codes, even with just one "brand/make" of jammer (but multiple control-boxes governing separate emitters, albeit facing the same direction and thus jamming the same threat/gun), should be of-concern.

I guess this is now the big wildcard.

Speed Demon

I think,Fulcrum tested LidatekLT-400 & LPP,running them at the same time,and it did throw JamCode on JenOptic TraffiPatrol