Newcomer

Default Laser Deceptor III on my GTi and it works...

I am in the Special Operations Command in Ft. Lewis, WA. and I heard there are people saying the laser deceptor laser jammer does not work. I dont care what it was called only that it works. Before I bought the laser jammer, John did several demo's with another customer who had a white evo and after the demo's of the different types of police laser guns I was sold on the laser deceptort III (2 up front and 1 rear). We did several tests from long range (as far away as 3,000 feet), medium range testing and short testing (as close as 500 feet from the point of shooting). I learned alot from John about laser jammers and RD's since I owned a Cobra and he educated me about cobra's and so I bought a Bel RX65. He also told me about the laser pro park jammer but the laser deceptor was more in my price range and I was also upgrading to a higher quality RD. I also have been hit with police laser while I was doing about 90mph and didnt even realize it because my Rob Zombie was very loud and my RD and jammer was screaming at me. As I pasted the WSP, he was just staring at his laser gun but I had already slowed down anyways with the flow of traffic that day. The laser deceptor saved me and yes it works.

Here are my slide show install (1-3) and these go in order of the custom install process which took me 7 hours to complete.

Slide show #1

Side show #2

Slide show #3

Advanced Member

.... and another fake user posting through a proxy server :roll:
    Hmmm I wonder who it really is :roll:

Old Timer

someone who is in bed with Laser Deceptor...

and the same one who attempted to imitate the Laser Interceptor rep bashing his own product...

wow, and the drama continues...