Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced

Default Why do you guys like the Lidatek so much?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but it seems that everyone here really likes the Lidatek a lot.

In SML's testing it performed worse than the Blinder, and it is also more expensive. Why do you guys like it so much?

Experienced

Default Re: Why do you guys like the Lidatek so much?

Quote Originally Posted by fallen8511
    Perhaps I'm wrong, but it seems that everyone here really likes the Lidatek a lot.

In SML's testing it performed worse than the Blinder, and it is also more expensive. Why do you guys like it so much?
    13 encounters, no tickets, that´s why.

Radar Fanatic

Well, I'm sure the fact that it's WAAAY smaller than the blinder might have something to do with it.

Old Timer

view lidateks preformance here
    http://www.filefarmer.com/guysoflidar/

Founder of Stealthvation

I like both the Blinder AND the Lidatek. Blinder's performance is SOLID as hell and NO ONE in the jamming business (manufacturing)has better customer support than Leon. This guy is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! As for Lidatek I love the transponder size, ease of installation/uninstallation, good customer service, and LE30's laser detection capability. You cant go wrong with either one.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Advanced Member

I like the lidatek since it extremely small....With in the next year i have to register my car in Canada and i need a jammer that hardly noticable for when i turn it on for use in the USA.

But to be really honest i want to see AntiLasers production product before i even invest in a jammer

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Good Citizen

I'd like a Lidatek for the tiny transponders but I get the feeling reliability is an issue with them including the 7/16 tests, and once I get a jammer I plan to move my detector to the top of the windshield... if the jammer goes out I'd have no warning for laser and would definitely get nailed....

Living in a place where it's near 120 every day this time of year I'd rather go with the product that seems to be the more reliable, at least from what I've heard so far. So it'll be a Blinder for me.

And also since I have a large car that will require 2 transponders it's a lot more affordable than a dual Lidatek system.

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame
    I'd like a Lidatek for the tiny transponders but I get the feeling reliability is an issue with them including the 7/16 tests, and once I get a jammer I plan to move my detector to the top of the windshield... if the jammer goes out I'd have no warning for laser and would definitely get nailed....

Living in a place where it's near 120 every day this time of year I'd rather go with the product that seems to be the more reliable, at least from what I've heard so far. So it'll be a Blinder for me.

And also since I have a large car that will require 2 transponders it's a lot more affordable than a dual Lidatek system.
    You cant go wrong with either one
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Longsnowsm

I think the thing that concerns me with the Lidatek is the results did seem to be spotty. I realize that they had to realign the transponders on HappyA$$'s car. I would like to see more testing obviously to sort out the technical difficulties that appeared with the various jammers. At this point I am heavily leaning toward the Blinder with Veil due to the question marks I still have about the Lidatek and the others. I would love the smaller transponders for sure, but I want something that I feel certain is going to do the job. I think I would be afraid to run the others until I was certain that they are actually doing the job constently.

I can just see myself in one of your examples where the LE-30 was picked off at 603' thinking that I am covered when the LEO already had a lock. Not very comforting. Maybe you guys have some more insight on this, but it just makes me nervous. Maybe I am over reacting here... Thoughts?

Drive safe, have fun,
    Longsnowsm

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Longsnowsm
    I think the thing that concerns me with the Lidatek is the results did seem to be spotty. I realize that they had to realign the transponders on HappyA$$'s car. I would like to see more testing obviously to sort out the technical difficulties that appeared with the various jammers. At this point I am heavily leaning toward the Blinder with Veil due to the question marks I still have about the Lidatek and the others. I would love the smaller transponders for sure, but I want something that I feel certain is going to do the job. I think I would be afraid to run the others until I was certain that they are actually doing the job constently.

I can just see myself in one of your examples where the LE-30 was picked off at 603' thinking that I am covered when the LEO already had a lock. Not very comforting. Maybe you guys have some more insight on this, but it just makes me nervous. Maybe I am over reacting here... Thoughts?

Drive safe, have fun,
    Longsnowsm
    YOu think the Lidatek is spotty? Lets not forget about the Blinder testing that was done on Steve(happyA$$'s) car. 500", 800', 1200', 1000', etc. Those punch throughs were all over the board. To say Blinder is more reliable then the lidatek is just hilarious. I'm with Steve on this one. You can't go wrong with either one.

JTW