Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Very Nice Traffipatrol XR VS Jammer Demonstrtion Video.

YouTube - Traffipatrol XR In Jam Conditions

This video shows that the Traffipatrol XR will not produce jam codes until the trigger is released.

This is why I have asked Ivan and team LI repeatedly to clarify the traffipatrol XR video that he released appearntly showing the LI JTG the traffipatrol XR

YouTube - LI vs Traffipatrol XR

In the video he moves and gets a speed reading off another object and never releases the trigger until he gets a speed reading, or appearant PT.

He then says LI kicked the traffipatrol XR's ass, but in order to do that it needs to do it without e14 jam codes. Producing a jam code on the traffipatrol can send a person to jail.

Ivan's video was cleverly done, but I dont think its honestly done. Hopefully Ivan can and will prove me wrong but I don't think hes going to touch this one for awhile and I dont blame him.

Ivan can you please make a video and let go of the trigger while the LI is jamming a few times to show us the error code it produces and not pan to another object to get the reading please. Even better if you can do it in Nightshot IR so we can see whats really going on.

We need to see you let go of that trigger while LI is jamming and not see a jam code on the gun. Please show us the e12 you say it produces.

Can LI jam th traffipatrol XR without producing a jam code when you let go of of the trigger and not get a reading??

I think you just got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. ops:

Please respond,

Noory

Banned

Strangely, Ivan always disappears when this question/ request is brought up to him and never responds to it.

No Comment again Ivan?

Keep it real.

Noory

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by noorudeenshakur

Dear friends,

From European manufactures, Interceptor (LI) was the only
    the declared that the product is ready a long time ago for XR.
    It was then what I asked from him to buy a unit for testing.

But there was no answer from him.

After seeing this video personally I will not accept in future any video from any
    manufacturer with XR that this Jammer can detect it.. Jam it.. without Jam codes.. etc

I repeat my request..

If any person or company believes that his product can confront the XR he can sent it to us.

And we will test it in real situations so that to see if it can detect, Jam, Jam without
    Jam codes the XR & how is the performance from the same unit vs current Laser Guns.

Yours sincerely
    Arbos

Radar Fanatic

You just posted a few hours ago. Why don't you give him a day or two to reply? :roll:

Experienced

Yes, give him some time and stop to be so annoying!
    And until he is back test the Traffipatrol XR with the other laser jammers !
    Is there any other manufacturer who tries everyday to improve a better product? Is it? I don't think so :roll: :roll:

Advanced Member

Wait people actually believe video's produced from the manufacturer's of the jammer still? I thought we learned about a year ago with Anti-Laser not to just video's produced by manufacturers :roll:

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    Wait people actually believe video's produced from the manufacturer's of the jammer still? I thought we learned about a year ago with Anti-Laser not to just video's produced by manufacturers :roll:
    Unfortunately, many people still do believe manufacturers videos..members of GOL included.

This is why we as a community of enthusiasts have to keep them honest and look out for each other. If we find problems we should say something.

We should ALL keep it real....and those who dont ESPECIALLY the manufacturers who try to deceive the consumers should get exposed as the BS liars that they are...Like Drive star laser defender...blinder m45 etc etc.

I keep it real...and I make no apologies to those who dont that I've pissed off.

Keep it real.

What do other members including GOL think about those who dont keep it real?

How do you guys think we should deal with manufacturers and corporate shills who dont keep it real and try to deceive us the consumer?

I'm sure Ivan will be along anytime now to clear this all up for us once and for all...but in the meantime how do we deal with those who intentionally try to pull the wool over our eyes and feed us BS?

Should we support them?

GOL...what are your thoughts about Keeping it real and keeping them honest?

Do we sit quiet and wait for people to figure it out on their own or do we have a moral responsibility to look out for each other here and tell it like it is?

Advanced Member

Which members of GOL believe manufacturer video's? A member of GOL(RacerX) was first to disprove the AL no e04 video to be false.

Please Lets see some other jammers versus the XR. I would love to see if any jammer can defeat it's jammer detection.

Being a new gun I am sure it will be cracked soon.

You don't really "keep it real". Keep it real is holding all jammers to the same standards not just nitpicking one jammer where the others will fail as well. To keep it real you need to look at the full picture. :wink:

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Advanced Member
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA

I have said it here a 1000 times. NEVER believe any jammer test videos made by any group that performs closed to the public/private testing. Any legit jammer test videos would have included an invite for neutral observers before they are filmed. Closing test videos to the public just makes for home cooking. Too much money is at stake to have a jammer perform poorly with neutral observers watching.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    Which members of GOL believe manufacturer video's? A member of GOL(RacerX) was first to disprove the AL no e04 video to be false.

Please Lets see some other jammers versus the XR. I would love to see if any jammer can defeat it's jammer detection.

Being a new gun I am sure it will be cracked soon.

You don't really "keep it real". Keep it real is holding all jammers to the same standards not just nitpicking one jammer where the others will fail as well. To keep it real you need to look at the full picture. :wink:
    Oh..I think everyone has vouched that Ivan keeps it real at one time or another but one persons cheers stand out more than anyone else and that person is nappyass. For example here's one of his comments to me recently about the LI and XR video eve after I pointed out my concerns about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nappya$$
    do you not think that it is impressive that the LI is jamming the XR with a generic jamming algorithm? If it jams it that good with a generic algorithm think how good it will jam it with the actual written one :shock: I guess I look at a glass as half full instead of half empty. Also keep in mind that other jammers woudl not even jam under this scenario so LI and LE10 owners be happy of owning a jammer that can jam a gun with a generic algorithm

How dare you say I dont keep it real. Rob. Maybe you should take the time to read my older posts before you shoot off you mouth. Sorry to sound like that but Im really offended by that comment. I call a spade a spade buddy. Dont loose your objectivity or credibility by defending LI at your own expense too man. You have always kept it real IMO. Don't stop now. If LI has problems say it. If they do wrong expose it.

Just remember that I'm not the one who puts out BS video's Im not the one who does secret tests and never reports the truth, Im not the one who has friends who and manufacturer in this industry I'm not the one who has ever taken freebees and items "on the house" from manufacturers in this industry. Can you say the same man?

No you cant. That doesnt mean Im saying you are compromised Im not. Im saying that some people are because of this fact and thats why they no longer can be trusted because their interests are financial and not based on a moral responsibility to tell the truth or look out for the consumer.

I am not compromised and my objectivity and credibility remain perfectly in tact. I do my best to keep em honest and watch out for us the consumer dont you respect or appreciate that?

Do you think its ok that Ivan put out a BS video? Does he keep it real in your opinion?

I dont recall you saying a word when the retail version of LI came out with only one diode per head as opposed to the one you shot ( the prototype) at the GOL event.

In fact I havent seen a single member of GOL hold LI to any sort of criticism even constructive criticism

Now even though its pretty well know Ivan's video is BS GOL is as silent about it as Ivan and team LI are. NOT A PEEP!!!

Did GOL never noticed what Ivan was doing in this video or did GOL stop looking out for the consumer interests first?

No comments from anyone on this?

When I see a problem I say something. I dont have any loyalty to anyone or any manufacturer. I expose problems equally...right now Im talking about LI. 8 months ago I was exposing LPP for being deceptive 5 months ago it was AL and thier 6 month time bomb 2 months ago it was blinder oh and lets not forget about veil...

Sheesh....take some time to look around my friend when you got users and enthusiasts with more credibility than the "established" industry watchdogs there is a problem here.

Now my questions is how does GOL think we should deal with people that do this?

Your quick to say I dont keep it real.....id like to see you hold others to the same standard you are trying to hold me too.

At what point will GOL and others here stop defending the actions of a deceptive manufacturer and get back to keeping it real?

Yeah... I call a spade a spade and make no apologies to those who I've offended who havent been keeping it real.

Someone has to speak the truth around here.

Dont worry.....Ivan will be along ANY minute now to clear this up once and for all.