Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default LPP or LI vs Ultralyte 100

In Cyprus police have only Ultralyte 100 laser guns. Which laser jammer is better for me LPP or LI? My car is sterling grey... Also do I need 1 or 2 jammers infront of the grill?

Advanced Member

an LI will be able to handle all europeans guns with out jam codes
    it has yet to be shown with other jammers

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Experienced

Laser Interceptor re file
    In Cyprus you will meet Ultralyte 100 and Pro Laser II and our Laser Interceptors are working perfect against them!!! 8)

LPP works 100% against this gun without jam codes and you also have a parking sensor.8)

Good Citizen

Pro laser II ? Christo where did you see these lasre guns in Cyprus ? Also can LPP protect me from this gun 100% ?

Quote Originally Posted by BMW^Z4
    Also can LPP protect me from this gun 100% ?
    100% 8)

Experienced

Laser Interceptor is parking sensor, garage door opener and laser jammer with perfect performance!
    You can also update it via your pc with a special software and also change many settings like the sounds and the voices!
    Laser Pro II has the SBA police! You will meet them when you are driving to go Paralimni,Protaras,Ayia Napa areas. We tested the LI in real word against these two laser guns in Cyprus. Laser Interceptor did Perfect jamming!!!
    I made some updates for Cyprus to the List of bands in Europe,check them.
    If you want more details send me a pm.

Good Citizen

SBA police ? I do not recognise them and I will never stop ... This is yprus ... English foreigners should go homeeeeee ...... WE DO NOT WANT THEM ... We have our Cypriot goverment !!! I NEVER stop to their signals !!! BMW^Z4 rulezzzzzzzzz :twisted:

Default Re: LPP or LI vs Ultralyte 100

In Cyprus police have only Ultralyte 100 laser guns. Which laser jammer is better for me LPP or LI? My car is sterling grey... Also do I need 1 or 2 jammers infront of the grill?

I have found an old post of you BMW^Z4. :?

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:59 pm Post subject: LPP version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought my LPP on Jan 2007. Is their a newer version or a patch after... Am asking because sometimes is not beeping when police target me. Also yesterday LPP was beeping informing me about police and I was caught for speeding ... It just beep only for 2 secs and I saw the police man showing me to stop... I think it should not let him target me for 8 secs...

Thanks,guys. I will sent them back for replacement...

Experienced

SBA police ? I do not recognise them and I will never stop ... This is yprus ... English foreigners should go homeeeeee ...... WE DO NOT WANT THEM ... We have our Cypriot goverment !!! I NEVER stop to their signals !!! BMW^Z4 rulezzzzzzzzz :twisted:
    I understand your aggravation but there is nothing that me and you can do to throw out the SBA from our beautiful island.
    Don't play with them because they never do gifts! If they catch you, none can save your money :?
    The SBA policemen are Cypriots citizens who working for SBA police and obey their orders :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by sakoylini
    I have found an old post of you BMW^Z4. :?
    Cyprus police are using Ultralyte 100 and SBA police(which is located in some Cyprus areas) using Kustom Pro Laser II. For more details about SBA in Cyprus search at google
    Check the update on the post "List of bands in Europe"