Good Citizen

Default Lidatek Rear Jamming

I have been seeing some LEO's here with their cars parked on "official use only" overpasses used to cross busy highways, out of their cars. only catching quick glimpses i couldnt see if they were using lidar guns. my question is, if i have a third transponder plugged into the control unit of my LE30 (it's labeled R1 i do beleive), and that transponder receives a signal, do all three heads begin to jam? or just the rear one? also, would the same hold true that if the front heads are activated, does the rear one activate also?

Experienced

Default Re: Lidatek Rear Jamming

Quote Originally Posted by kap1027
    I have been seeing some LEO's here with their cars parked on "official use only" overpasses used to cross busy highways, out of their cars. only catching quick glimpses i couldnt see if they were using lidar guns. my question is, if i have a third transponder plugged into the control unit of my LE30 (it's labeled R1 i do beleive), and that transponder receives a signal, do all three heads begin to jam? or just the rear one? also, would the same hold true that if the front heads are activated, does the rear one activate also?
    Contact Lidatek for more info, but I believe it only jams to the rear. They are coming out with a rear-specific transponder soon if I remember correctly.