Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Speed Demon

Funny Picture

http://www.roadnetuk.com/site/laserstar.php

No 1...because its the only Jammer they've "tested"

This has been tested by serveral people and Laser Star is being backed by several large companies. You will see, that the laser star is the future of laser jammers, its not just some rebadge as everyone thinks, their are several facts to disprove this.

1. The detection is the best I have seen. (I tested it with a PL2 against my LPP) *Now I will say this was the pre retail release, and I have a retail that I purchased on the way, Also, I should now be receiving another one due to Neil saying he is sending out Laser Stars to previous DEF2 owners.*

2. You have the ability to turn up or down the Tx Power, what does this mean... Well The E04s on Stalker is directly related to this feature, if you turn it down... the E 04 error is suppose to be greatly decreased, and if you all about protection and dont care about the e04 on stalker... then turn it all the way up! *Default is in the middle* *Please note I did not have a stalker to test this but turning the power all the way down did not have an effect on jamming the PL2*

3. Companies that carried LPP in the UK are now switching to Laser Star... and slashing the prices of the LPPs... Ask yourself why would company do that...*Dropping a certain other product?*

4. The LPPs parking function works, but I have noticed my to become... well.. sparatic, sometimes I have to be Right up on something, the another time Im 10 feet away and its going off. The Laser Star is consistant on the distance.

So your main question is why do I know this... you think I am some ass who whats to sell the Laser Star... NO... If I was I would not attempt to sell it to anyone on this board anyways, it would be too much of a hassle. The main reason is, I do not try to burn bridges, I stayed in contact with some people in london, talked to them on and off about the progress, of the laser star. Found out for myself offered to test it, and they let me.

The main reasons I support the Laser Star, I have 2.
    1. It WORKS, and WORKS GREAT!
    2. Cost... this is the cheapest dual head on the market. It only sales dual heads, and now it just started selling Quad heads units... They beat all Lpp LI and AL prices!

If you you are skeptical, I understand... trust me, I do.... I got burned bad ... but if its one thing I learned, dont go in blindly up a horses ass... which is what happened... but this time I have done my research tested a working unit and now have bought the retail unit... You soon will see that the Laser Star will be the best and only option for a jammer. Just understand, Laser Star is not ran out of a house... its a huge company with lots of fincial backing, So if you are worried about warranty work... well nothing is ever secure, but the odds of them going under are slim.

Again, I have no agenda... I have nothing to hide. I am not selling anything! Nor have I EVER sold anything... This product really works, and has the corprate backing to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by eire05
    Funny Picture

http://www.roadnetuk.com/site/laserstar.php

No 1...because its the only Jammer they've "tested"
    Not true they tested the LPP, Blinder m25 and 45, LI and LS

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subaru_Impreza
    This has been tested by serveral people and DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! is being backed by several large companies. You will see, that the DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! is the future of laser jammers, its not just some rebadge as everyone thinks, their are several facts to disprove this.

1. The detection is the best I have seen. (I tested it with a PL2 against my LPP) *Now I will say this was the pre retail release, and I have a retail that I purchased on the way, Also, I should now be receiving another one due to Neil saying he is sending out Laser Stars to previous DEF2 owners.*

2. You have the ability to turn up or down the Tx Power, what does this mean... Well The E04s on Stalker is directly related to this feature, if you turn it down... the E 04 error is suppose to be greatly decreased, and if you all about protection and dont care about the e04 on stalker... then turn it all the way up! *Default is in the middle* *Please note I did not have a stalker to test this but turning the power all the way down did not have an effect on jamming the PL2*

3. Companies that carried LPP in the UK are now switching to DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!... and slashing the prices of the LPPs... Ask yourself why would company do that...*Dropping a certain other product?*

4. The LPPs parking function works, but I have noticed my to become... well.. sparatic, sometimes I have to be Right up on something, the another time Im 10 feet away and its going off. The DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! is consistant on the distance.

So your main question is why do I know this... you think I am some ass who whats to sell the DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!... NO... If I was I would not attempt to sell it to anyone on this board anyways, it would be too much of a hassle. The main reason is, I do not try to burn bridges, I stayed in contact with some people in london, talked to them on and off about the progress, of the DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!. Found out for myself offered to test it, and they let me.

The main reasons I support the DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!, I have 2.
    2. Cost... this is the cheapest dual head on the market. It only sales dual heads, and now it just started selling Quad heads units... They beat all Lpp LI and AL prices!

If you you are skeptical, I understand... trust me, I do.... I got burned bad ... but if its one thing I learned, dont go in blindly up a horses ass... which is what happened... but this time I have done my research tested a working unit and now have bought the retail unit... You soon will see that the DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! will be the best and only option for a jammer. Just understand, DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! is not ran out of a house... its a huge company with lots of fincial backing, So if you are worried about warranty work... well nothing is ever secure, but the odds of them going under are slim.

Again, I have no agenda... I have nothing to hide. I am not selling anything! Nor have I EVER sold anything... This product really works, and has the corprate backing to prove it.
    Thanks for the "Update" Double F.

Trust YOU........... :shock: :?:

I'd rather cut off my Penis.

:wink:

Lead Foot

This has been tested by serveral people and DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! is being backed by several large companies. You will see, that the DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! is the future of laser jammers, its not just some rebadge as everyone thinks, their are several facts to disprove this.

3. Companies that carried LPP in the UK are now switching to DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!... and slashing the prices of the LPPs... Ask yourself why would company do that...*Dropping a certain other product?*

4. The LPPs parking function works, but I have noticed my to become... well.. sparatic, sometimes I have to be Right up on something, the another time Im 10 feet away and its going off. The DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! is consistant on the distance.

So your main question is why do I know this... you think I am some ass who whats to sell the DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!... NO... If I was I would not attempt to sell it to anyone on this board anyways, it would be too much of a hassle. The main reason is, I do not try to burn bridges, I stayed in contact with some people in london, talked to them on and off about the progress, of the DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!. Found out for myself offered to test it, and they let me.

If you you are skeptical, I understand... trust me, I do.... I got burned bad ... but if its one thing I learned, dont go in blindly up a horses ass... which is what happened... but this time I have done my research tested a working unit and now have bought the retail unit... You soon will see that the DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! will be the best and only option for a jammer. Just understand, DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! is not ran out of a house... its a huge company with lots of fincial backing, So if you are worried about warranty work... well nothing is ever secure, but the odds of them going under are slim.

You clearly are retarded if you think anyone here is going to be brainwashed by this bull****.

I find your presence here offensive in the extreme.

Take a word of advice. Fqck off and sell your copied sh1te on other forums as nobody here is listening.

Advanced Member

I think somebody already said this!!!

Poor Double F......you have so many personalities.......

Shill on........... :wink:

[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g144/the_horn13/owned-bird****.jpg[/img]

Lead Foot

@horn

Great work my man.

Lets call this "ShillWatch" shall we?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by charles charlie charles

Lets call this "ShillWatch" shall we?
    I like it............ :twisted: :twisted:

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by the horn13
    Thanks for the "Update" Double F.

Trust YOU........... :shock: :?: