Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,854

    Default Laser jammer/detector tester for $19.99 -- Sale ends October



    The sale of this laser jammer/detector tester has been approved by Roy.

    This laser jammer tester uses 904nm LED's. Yes, that's right....real 904nm LED's and uses the same pulse rate of an LTI Ultralyte LRB, Compact, and LR. This is the most popular brand of lidar gun in the world. If you would like more information on the unit you can visit www.jammertests.com to order.

    If the website is down you can PM me.

    Chris

    SALE 19.99

    Customer of www.Radarbusters.com? Take an additional $5.00 off of the sale price!

  2. #2
    Experienced
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    213

    Default

    oops... never mind.. I just accessed it!
    I was just wondering at the max range of this at 60 meters, will the length of the laser be just as small as opposed to a cop shooting at 900 feet?

    Also , has anyone tried this yet?

    Looks good though Chris. About to order.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackenloper
    oops... never mind.. I just accessed it!
    I was just wondering at the max range of this at 60 meters, will the length of the laser be just as small as opposed to a cop shooting at 900 feet?

    Also , has anyone tried this yet?

    Looks good though Chris. About to order.
    The width of the laser beam will not be the same because these are LED's, not Diodes. These do however have the same pulse rate and work on the same light spectrum(904nm) as the most popular gun(internationally), the LTI Ultralyte.

    Chris

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,854

    Default



    My Stalker LZ-1 is being sold on Ebay if anyone wants it. All my other lidars have been sold or spoken for.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Stalker-LZ-1-pol...QQcmdZViewItem

    Chris

  5. #5
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Riverview, FL
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Tempting, but to expensive for my blood. Why does this damn hobby have to be so expensive?! :P

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,854

    Default

    Stalker LZ-1 sold on ebay
    The lidar is no longer available for rent do to the fact someone actually purchased my unit on Ebay. Sorry for the inconvience. I really didn't think it would sell for that much money. Looks like I broke even Yippie!

    Chris

  7. #7
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    VA & NJ
    Posts
    195

    Default

    wow chris, I can't believe someone payed that much. On your laser gadget, where did you get the LED's to make it?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeej259
    wow chris, I can't believe someone payed that much. On your laser gadget, where did you get the LED's to make it?
    If I told you then I would lose the advantage of having the best laser jammer tester now wouldn't I :wink:

  9. #9
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    597

    Default Re: Laser jammer/detector tester for $29.99

    Quote Originally Posted by JammerTests Webmaster


    The sale of this laser jammer/detector tester has been approved by Roy.

    This laser jammer tester uses 904nm LED's. Yes, that's right....real 904nm LED's and uses the same pulse rate of an LTI Ultralyte LRB, Compact, and LR. This is the most popular brand of lidar gun in the world. If you would like more information on the unit you can visit www.jammertests.com to order.

    If the website is down you can PM me. I'll be out of town from the 12th through the 16th.

    Chris

    Sale 29.99
    How far is it good for?

  10. #10

    Default

    Chris, thanks for the tester and the quick shipping. I didn't realize I live so close (2.7 miles).

    I tested it on my V1 and it definitely works.

    Thanks again!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Laser Jammer Tester Purchase, Jammer-04 Update
    By Hessen in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-02-2015, 11:53 AM
  2. LIDAR Detector/jammer tester circuit
    By hbfj in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2015, 05:11 AM
  3. Laser Interceptor sale ends at midnight!
    By Laser-InterceptorUSA in forum Laser Interceptor
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 02:45 PM
  4. Houston Laser Jammer Test - OCTOBER 24th & 31st
    By Stealth Stalker in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 05:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •