Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Founder of Stealthvation

Default GOON WATCH CONSUMER ALERT PT3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys be very careful of these scam artists. ANYTHING these goons touch turns into sh!t. I mean first they pushed the Laser Mimic you know the all out answer of LED jammers.....NOT! These goons are out to make a quick dollar at all costs. They will push their agendas to the fullest. It is actually very entertaining. I treat them like I do the Enquirer, Star, etc. One HUGe clown show and pure entertainment. I love to watch these guys dig a deeper and deeper hole. The midget and his tool want to be taken seriously SO BAD that they will do whatever it takes. The best thing anyone on this forum can do is buy an LPP, LI, AL, PASS, Blinder, and ZR4 in other words anything other than what they push. As a matter of fact I just purchased another dual head LPP because the Goon show served its purpose I did the exact opposite. This strategy has served me well for years. For example if they push a Whistler buy a Cobra. If they push coke buy Pepsi. If they push Chocolate buy Vanilla. TRUST me you will be better off. This is the goon show at its fullest. I reluctantly admit I have been hooked on the Goon show for years. I am not sure how much longer it will last but it is a blast to watch.

RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Vancouver Cop: "Uugh, what is that smell?"
    Midget: "Sorry dude, I just crapped my pants. But I
    am going to just stand here, squirm a bit, and
    pretend that it didn't happen."

Speed Demon

Its funny they added an entry to their blog to bash your credibility with the "goons of lidar" entry

Everyone in this community knows who has the conflict of interest...The LJT shill artists Audi..Whos been caught with his pants down more
    than a 5 dollar hooker, with his relentless spamming & BS...and the "brains" of the operation JTW (The money midget that i wouldn't p1ss on if he was on fire)

This years candidates for the Darwin awards.

Oh and on that note i also got another LPP to dual up my front...Thanks guys for the "info" but i'll hang onto my "outdated" jammer for now. :roll:

Founder of Stealthvation

I have honestly always have done the opposite (with the exception of laser mimic and that got me burned) of what the goons do and this has been the secret to my stealthvation. The harder they bash a particular product the better it is. The harder they push a product the worse it is. Honestly follow this advice and you will a well educated stealth a$$ consumer

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Cheetah Rep

Yeah, several people called that one. now it's my turn in the "Goon barrel". :roll:
    What's with these clowns anyway?

Newcomer

I was considering purchasing one of these jammers since they claim to be giving discounts to BMW and Audi owners.

Has anyone here independently reviewed it to see how it performs? It does look good in the videos but I guess all videos from manufacturers and retailers have their products looking good.

It appears to be a copy of the AL G8, which if I understand is better than LPP which is another copy of it but more expensive than this jammer?

Best Jammer setup to protect a silver M5?

Suggestions welcome.

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I was considering purchasing one of these jammers since they claim to be giving discounts to BMW and Audi owners.

Has anyone here independently reviewed it to see how it performs? It does look good in the videos but I guess all videos from manufacturers and retailers have their products looking good.

It appears to be a copy of the AL G8, which if I understand is better than LPP which is another copy of it but more expensive than this jammer?

Best Jammer setup to protect a silver M5?

Suggestions welcome.
    Laser Interceptor is my number one choice in terms of stellar performance. With that being said LPP is a solid proven choice with great customer support. Finally RacerX sells the PASS system which looks very promising but I do not own one yet so I can not comment on its performance. I also want to add that AL is the grand daddy of these jammers (LPP,PASS,etc) but have had quality issues in the past. It seems like the newer heads are pretty good though.

buyradardetectors rocks!

Newcomer

I would prefer a system that has been tested thoroughly and delivers the best performance. Price isn't that much of an issue. I just want something that will not break down on me after 6 months or a year.

Seems like LI has had a lot of customers left out in the cold and build quality issues, which made me nervous, as well I read there was a delay in alerting to laser for a few seconds and an annoying sun alert that cant be turned off?

I tried looking into the PASS system but the site is down, and there is not really much information about this jammer. It looks like another clone of the AL G8 to me, which Im not opposed to so long as build quality and performance is there.

How much longer will it be before the guys of lidar do their 2008 testing? If its not much longer perhaps I can put off the purchase for a month and wait.

Will I need 2 or 3 heads to protect my car?

Thanks for the help.

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX
    Yeah, several people called that one. now it's my turn in the "Goon barrel". :roll:
    What's with these clowns anyway?
    Maybe these guys should begin to think about the bad karma they are producing for themselves

The truth shall set you free. They are afraid of you RacerX. I just happen to have a Bachelors Degree in Psychology and a Masters Degree in counseling and my training leads me to believe that these guys are "mentally ill" for real .

There are patterns of behavior that these indivuals exhibit that speaks volumes as to their own mental health. They quite simply have problems. They need help.

They are "dysfunctional" poeple with a variety of personality disorders. They are diagnosable

They are getting just what they deserve right now, and they don't like it.

Oh my god, a reputable dealer just introduced a new jammer that may be better than ours. What can we do to discredit him so that he doesn't hurt our sales.

I Know, lets lie and spread misinformation so that we can confuse the issue, so that we can confuse the consumers. Quick guys let's make up a test and lie about it.

By the way for all the goons out there I'm giving you the bird right now.
    You have no right to treat people the way that you do. You are mean, shallow, inadequate, backstabbing, lieing, cheating, stealing, mis information spreading idiots, this is the nicest I can be

Bring one of your jammers to one of our tests and let the chips fall where they may.

Better yet, forget that. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW YOU and I don't know who would :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I know these are harsh statements, but you know what, I've had it and I don't care. I hate these people. You all know who you are, don't even try to fool yourself like you do every day. Your not fooling anyone but yourselves at this point. Go look in the mirror and Vomit! Have a nice day

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    While people will tell you it was independently tested I wouldn't believe that for a second :roll:

It does look like the performance is there but I have yet to see a true independent test. I would personally want to see an independent test before I buy it.

There is a test coming up (not done by GOL) by some forum members who will be tested the dual head PASS, LPP, and LI as well as, a Laser interceptor 4 head.

I am going to think the LaserStar performance is comparable to the LPP and AL until i see an independent test proving different

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96