Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Radar Fanatic

Default Coolest alert sequence of all jammers

I would definitley have to say LI has the coolest alerts... I just heard it for the first time today! Very awsome!

It has voice, gun recognition, sounds just sexy, and remind you to slow down ....

Freaking awsome!

It seems all the CS issues have been going alot smoother since cliff got on board.

Sorry if Im a year behind

Experienced

Default Re: Coolest alert sequence of all jammers

Quote Originally Posted by Ovencleaner
    I would definitley have to say LI has the coolest alerts... I just heard it for the first time today! Very awsome!

It has voice, gun recognition, sounds just sexy, and remind you to slow down ....

Freaking awsome!

It seems all the CS issues have been going alot smoother since cliff got on board.

plus you can make your own voices (or sounds, anything...) and upload them to CPU

and to improve sound quality it has mute for audio and two outputs for speakers so it can play alerts on your in car stereo

Founder of Stealthvation

As I have always said LI is one of the most original jammers to come around in a long time
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ivva

Freaking awsome!

plus you can make your own voices (or sounds, anything...) and upload them to CPU

and to improve sound quality it has mute for audio and two outputs for speakers so it can play alerts on your in car stereo
    Does it only work on windows? I am fine reverse engineering the device for my OS.... I have reverse engineered tons of devices like it before.... But it would be nice if the interface to sound was at least open.

Experienced

Does it only work on windows? I am fine reverse engineering the device for my OS.... I have reverse engineered tons of devices like it before.... But it would be nice if the interface to sound was at least open.
    yes, it's win software, but people reported it working on mac (via emulation)...
    sound files are located in instalation folder (you get them with free communication sw) and they are in pcm format... so you can record your own voices ;-)

Old Timer

"LAAAAAAASSSEEERRRRRRR!"

"WTF?!" for any unknown ones.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ivva
    yes, it's win software, but people reported it working on mac (via emulation)...
    sound files are located in instalation folder (you get them with free communication sw) and they are in pcm format... so you can record your own voices ;-)
    When you say emulation, are you talking about running a VM? VM's require the host OS to recognize any hardware.

If you are talking about wrapping API, like WINE does, there must not be any connection made in the kernel level or a device driver... It could just recognize itself as a mass storage device?

Speed Demon

If you haven't seen it, here's a video with audio of me testing my 9500i and then the LI with SpeedLab's tester.

Ivan, any pictures of your voice model? Don't care if she's real or not.

YouTube - Laser Tester by SpeedLab

Experienced

Ok, guys. Here is the deal.
    Make you own voice skins and send me mp3 or wav. I am posting the link to the LI voices in MP3 format, so you can hear and understand voice. For example:
    5.mp3 has the voice "Kustom Pro One". So make your own voice and save it to 5.mp3 or 5.wav.

Do that for all the files and pack to the archive and send it to speed@g-zona.hr , we'll make voice skin for you and post it here on the forum.

The link with the original voices: http://speed.g-zona.hr/sw/LI_voices_mp3.zip

Old Timer

Coolest audio, for me, has to be the LI.

The voice-alert is just totally "next generation."

No contest.