Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti Laser

Speed Demon

Default Anti Laser

When is Anti Laser going to start selling there products around here ??How much is Anti Laser going to cost?? I have seen the video awhile ago and I was amazed!! After the video came out I didnít hear much about it anymore .

Advanced Member

Once AntiLaser gets their hands on the LTI Ultralyte lidar gun and they figure out how to jam that gun they will most likely release the AntiLaser in the USA it is already released in Croatia and some other europena countries...Also i assume that AntiLaser will want SML to test their product before final prodcution of their new model...but these are all my estimates

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Power User

cool, i really want to get one of these but i want to know the prices as i only need tp jam the pro laser III here.

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    Once AntiLaser gets their hands on the LTI Ultralyte lidar gun and they figure out how to jam that gun they will most likely release the AntiLaser in the USA it is already released in Croatia and some other europena countries...Also i assume that AntiLaser will want SML to test their product before final prodcution of their new model...but these are all my estimates
    who cares about SML .We all have seen the videos of there product and it works great.As long as they have it out by next spring I will be happy.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bearcat
    who cares about SML .We all have seen the videos of there product and it works great.As long as they have it out by next spring I will be happy.
    They care about SML cause SML is the lead in the business aboiut testing the prducts...Also we saw the laser mimic videos and were sold on that until SML tested the production units...However AntiLaser has been in the business for awhile now so they do not have production problems since they are already out on the market with their last generation jammer.

AtiLaser is a great company and extremely honest and I would like to assume that when the product goes into production Roy will sell the AntiLaser.

Also i haven't talked to AntiLaser inawhile so they could of figured out how to Jam the LTI ultralyte for the up coming video that is the reason for my purchase

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by bearcat
    They care about SML cause SML is the lead in the business aboiut testing the prducts...Also we saw the laser mimic videos and were sold on that until SML tested the production units...However AntiLaser has been in the business for awhile now so they do not have production problems since they are already out on the market with their last generation jammer.

AtiLaser is a great company and extremely honest and I would like to assume that when the product goes into production Roy will sell the AntiLaser.

Also i haven't talked to AntiLaser inawhile so they could of figured out how to Jam the LTI ultralyte for the up coming video that is the reason for my purchase
    When ever they jam LTI ultralyte 20/20 (which was the first laser i was hit because they use 20/20 a lot around were I live). Maybe they will sale them to some people on this forum before they officially come out because I would like to buy one by next spring because MY summers almost over.

Manufacturer

Why not go with a proven without a doubt Jammer.
    Blinder jams and has been proven to jam.
    On the market now and plan on being here for a long time.
    What are you waiting for?
    You are setting yourself up for a ticket.
    Let me know what your questions are.

Yoda of Radar

Problem with Blinder is the rather large size of the transponders in relation to AL6 and Lidatek. In certain situations this can be a problem.

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Blinder Dude
    Why not go with a proven without a doubt Jammer.
    Blinder jams and has been proven to jam.
    On the market now and plan on being here for a long time.
    What are you waiting for?
    You are setting yourself up for a ticket.
    Let me know what your questions are.
    The reason i dont want a blinder is because I dont want to use Veil on my Head lights. I like them being clear. I dont like it being grayish.Thats is unless i can get a great deal on a blinder which i doubt.

Lead Foot

Hum... well hate to tell ya, but ANY jammer will not work 100% when the Laser is aimed at your headlights. You WILL have punch through. Wait till the Guys of LIDAR do their testing and you will see this.