Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 107

Thread: Anti Laser

  1. #1
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati,Ohio
    Posts
    695

    Default Anti Laser

    When is Anti Laser going to start selling there products around here ??How much is Anti Laser going to cost?? I have seen the video awhile ago and I was amazed!! After the video came out I didnít hear much about it anymore .

  2. #2
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Southern MA
    Posts
    10,127

    Default

    Once AntiLaser gets their hands on the LTI Ultralyte lidar gun and they figure out how to jam that gun they will most likely release the AntiLaser in the USA it is already released in Croatia and some other europena countries...Also i assume that AntiLaser will want SML to test their product before final prodcution of their new model...but these are all my estimates

    Spoiler: show

    Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

  3. #3
    Power User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In Car RamRod
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    cool, i really want to get one of these but i want to know the prices as i only need tp jam the pro laser III here.

  4. #4
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati,Ohio
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    Once AntiLaser gets their hands on the LTI Ultralyte lidar gun and they figure out how to jam that gun they will most likely release the AntiLaser in the USA it is already released in Croatia and some other europena countries...Also i assume that AntiLaser will want SML to test their product before final prodcution of their new model...but these are all my estimates
    who cares about SML .We all have seen the videos of there product and it works great.As long as they have it out by next spring I will be happy.

  5. #5
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Southern MA
    Posts
    10,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bearcat
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    Once AntiLaser gets their hands on the LTI Ultralyte lidar gun and they figure out how to jam that gun they will most likely release the AntiLaser in the USA it is already released in Croatia and some other europena countries...Also i assume that AntiLaser will want SML to test their product before final prodcution of their new model...but these are all my estimates
    who cares about SML .We all have seen the videos of there product and it works great.As long as they have it out by next spring I will be happy.
    They care about SML cause SML is the lead in the business aboiut testing the prducts...Also we saw the laser mimic videos and were sold on that until SML tested the production units...However AntiLaser has been in the business for awhile now so they do not have production problems since they are already out on the market with their last generation jammer.


    AtiLaser is a great company and extremely honest and I would like to assume that when the product goes into production Roy will sell the AntiLaser.


    Also i haven't talked to AntiLaser inawhile so they could of figured out how to Jam the LTI ultralyte for the up coming video that is the reason for my purchase

    Spoiler: show

    Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

  6. #6
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati,Ohio
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcat
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    Once AntiLaser gets their hands on the LTI Ultralyte lidar gun and they figure out how to jam that gun they will most likely release the AntiLaser in the USA it is already released in Croatia and some other europena countries...Also i assume that AntiLaser will want SML to test their product before final prodcution of their new model...but these are all my estimates
    who cares about SML .We all have seen the videos of there product and it works great.As long as they have it out by next spring I will be happy.
    They care about SML cause SML is the lead in the business aboiut testing the prducts...Also we saw the laser mimic videos and were sold on that until SML tested the production units...However AntiLaser has been in the business for awhile now so they do not have production problems since they are already out on the market with their last generation jammer.


    AtiLaser is a great company and extremely honest and I would like to assume that when the product goes into production Roy will sell the AntiLaser.


    Also i haven't talked to AntiLaser inawhile so they could of figured out how to Jam the LTI ultralyte for the up coming video that is the reason for my purchase
    When ever they jam LTI ultralyte 20/20 (which was the first laser i was hit because they use 20/20 a lot around were I live). Maybe they will sale them to some people on this forum before they officially come out because I would like to buy one by next spring because MY summers almost over.

  7. #7
    Manufacturer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens FL.
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Why not go with a proven without a doubt Jammer.
    Blinder jams and has been proven to jam.
    On the market now and plan on being here for a long time.
    What are you waiting for?
    You are setting yourself up for a ticket.
    Let me know what your questions are.

  8. #8
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    10,773

    Default

    Problem with Blinder is the rather large size of the transponders in relation to AL6 and Lidatek. In certain situations this can be a problem.

  9. #9
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati,Ohio
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinder Dude
    Why not go with a proven without a doubt Jammer.
    Blinder jams and has been proven to jam.
    On the market now and plan on being here for a long time.
    What are you waiting for?
    You are setting yourself up for a ticket.
    Let me know what your questions are.
    The reason i dont want a blinder is because I dont want to use Veil on my Head lights. I like them being clear. I dont like it being grayish.Thats is unless i can get a great deal on a blinder which i doubt.

  10. #10
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Riverview, FL
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Hum... well hate to tell ya, but ANY jammer will not work 100% when the Laser is aimed at your headlights. You WILL have punch through. Wait till the Guys of LIDAR do their testing and you will see this.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Licence Plate Covers + Anti-Laser Cover w/ Anti Photo
    By StlouisX50 in forum Radar Detectors - General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 10:46 PM
  2. Anti-photo and anti-laser?
    By ES13Raven in forum Photo Enforcement
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 02:04 PM
  3. Anti-Laser Pro Park laser jammer test DONE! -- Mouse and JTW
    By JTW in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 12:52 AM
  4. Anti-Laser Pro-Park laser jammer vs. Osprey range finder
    By JTW in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 04:58 AM
  5. Best inconspicuous 2 in 1 anti-photo, anti-laser solution?
    By cartervt2k in forum Photo Enforcement
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 09:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •