Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Yoda of Radar

Default Confused about pass results....

Ok, I am at a loss.....racer x wouldn't sell anything but good stuff...what gives?

Software update needed?

Power User

it's in the heads According to the FL tests, the LPP head does better than the PASS head conected to the LPP cbox.
    I'd like to know who makes the PASS

Speed Demon

I was hoping for a great performer, but the long range punch throughs will the PLIII, which is supposed to be easy to jam is not very reassuring.

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by speed-demon View Post
    Me too..

Radar Fanatic

I would just be happy on getting some instructions on programing my pass system since it didnt come with any!

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by speed-demon View Post
    it's in the heads According to the FL tests, the LPP head does better than the PASS head conected to the LPP cbox.
    When you read the results the Hardy's was a complete PASS set up with 3 heads. Elvato's had the PASS and LPP together, so Hardy's results would be a good early example of the PASS's current performance.

As for products coming to market, sometimes it takes time and tweaking. Most jammers had issues when first coming to market, either eprformance issues or durability issues.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by focalcivic View Post
    When you read the results the Hardy's was a complete PASS set up with 3 heads. Elvato's had the PASS and LPP together, so Hardy's results would be a good early example of the PASS's current performance.

As for products coming to market, sometimes it takes time and tweaking. Most jammers had issues when first coming to market, either eprformance issues or durability issues.
    On mine, it was 4 PASS heads up front connected to a PASS box, while the rear was 1 LPP/1 PASS head connected to an LPP box. This was the most recent tests. On the previous one, the first couple runs were with 2 PASS heads up front connected to a PASS box, with 1 LPP/1PASS heads connected to the LPP box. Then it was just 3 PASS heads up front connected to the PASS box.

Hope that clears some things up.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rottman View Post
    Ok, I am at a loss.....racer x wouldn't sell anything but good stuff...what gives?
    Agreed. I'm confused as hell too. Just makes no sense to me.

Racer X , could you help us out here...............

Radar Fanatic

I will say that the results from my test in Orlando on my pass system where very upsetting but I'll add I do not know if it is set for maximum output. I know it is set for constant jamming but do not know if it is at highest output because I can not get any clear instructions and the mute button settings do not seem to be working properly... So that said I could have another problem. I have tried checking the settings by holding the mute button down but it doesnt seem to do anything but beep 6 times and flash 6 times after I let go of button...What the he$l does that mean?

Old Timer

Depending on on how long you had the mute button down, you could have changed a setting. The only one that I can think of that does close to that number of flashes/beeps is parking distance.

Here's a quick vid I made to show how to change the two settings RacerX lists so far.
    Quick vid of PASS options