Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: laser mask

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy2288 View Post
    What test? And by who?
    Look at the link. Short of that, if the manufacturer didn't provide for any testing data, video or otherwise provide that which could be substantiated, you may safely make assumptions as to it's capabilities or lack thereof. If you are still unsure, perhaps GOL 08 may put your mind to rest if tested and again, especially if they do not test it!

Cliff - C55

Power User

It was tested by Speed Measurement Labs, but I would not put any weight in that.

Radar Fanatic

Is there anyone on this forum that owns a Laser Mask? I will be testing a 4 head system at the next CFL meet on June 29th but just wondering if I am the only one in the United States that owns one now.

Professional

I think the next time I test with steagall he will have one. The test should be in the within the next few weeks . Looks like we will test an LI,ZR3,LASERMASK,m25 j15, m25 j11. Hopefully we can get some others out.

Radar Fanatic

Let me know what day..I live in Central Florida but would make the 8 hour drive to come up.

Old Timer

Do you get 2 masks for a quad unit?

Radar Fanatic

No only one mask...Why you dissing on the Laser Mask? Have you seen it perform? Even I will wait to see how it performes before making fun of it!

Power User

No only one mask...Why you dissing on the Laser Mask? Have you seen it perform? Even I will wait to see how it performes before making fun of it!

Hardy I am curious why did you get it? do you have another car to put it on, since you have the PASS.

I think people find the Mask amusing because of the name, just sounds funny, plus they include a Mask or did include a mask in the box, hard to take it seriously.

Radar Fanatic

I have the Pass still. I wanted to see what the performance was. I bought the Laser tester off there website and was looking at the product..I never see anyone talking about it so I thought I would get one to test..No One can seem to say what there performance truly is becuse obviously no one has tried them. This is a hobby...Many people own different RDs on this site for comparison so why not compare more than one jammer?

Radar Fanatic

I have the Pass still. I wanted to see what the performance was. I bought the Laser tester off there website and was looking at the product..I never see anyone talking about it so I thought I would get one to test..No One can seem to say what there performance truly is becuse obviously no one has tried them. This is a hobby...Many people own different RDs on this site for comparison so why not compare more than one jammer?
    Its people like you who clear up BS in the industry. Thanks for your investment for all of us

Will be interesting to see the mask in action!