Newcomer

Default My first Laser encounter with Dual LE 30 (Lidatek)

I was travelling to Florida from Montreal (about 2500 kms) and going south on Interstate 95....armed with the dual le30, veil and a bell 966st.

In New Jersey turnpike lots of cops but mostly on the other side with laser....I never saw soo many cops checking for speed on the NJTP (newJerset turnpike)...so many cars pulled over so I didn;t have a chance to test my new system...near Washinton (Delaware) I was going about 80 mph in a 70 zone, I see this cop about 1000 feet or so, but I still kept my speed, then at about 800 feet or soo, the lidatek screetches as I slow down to 70, the le30 was beeping all the way till I passed the cop (he was on the left side of a U-turn. Yup the dual LE30 did its job. My 966st bell never went off. I don't know what type of laser it was as I didn't get a good view.

I didn't encounter any other cops on the road, and mostly were on the oppsites sides..I got a few Ka (instant-on) I think, but I'm not sure because it was at night, and I never saw any cop on the side of the road..but I slowed down just in case...North and south Carolina there was no cops, and florida had some on the 95, but again away from where I was heading.

On the way home, again I see many cops on the side of the road that have pulled someone already, mostly on the dreaded NJTP

Professional

Its nice to hear peoples success stories with other laser jammers. I want to run into a laser gun just to test my punchthrough on my blinder m20.

Scratonicity Groupie

DE uses Pro Laser III. so I would say for a fact you jammed him to the gun.

glad to hear it worked out