Thread: LaserMask

Radar Fanatic

Question LaserMask

This is not post for debate I am just looking for others that have or do own the LaserMask. I'm not starting a debate on if everyone thinks its a good jammer or not. Just looking for a few personal experience if there are any....Thanks
    Last edited by BlinderGuy; 08-07-2008 at 02:09 PM.

Old Timer

Default Re: LaserMask

I think you and Happyass are the only ones I know that have used/tested it.

Radar Fanatic

Thats fine..We'll see what happens..There are at least 7 people I "KNOW" that have them now.

Good Citizen

I have seen the AU version in action (same manufacturer, slightly different set up) and it did surprisingly well against the Prolaser3 and LTI LR100

Haven't seen it against LA or Stalker though....

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jezza_aus View Post
    I have seen the AU version in action (same manufacturer, slightly different set up) and it did surprisingly well against the Prolaser3 and LTI LR100

Haven't seen it against LA or Stalker though....
    Thanks for the post!

Banned

I had this posted in the "Real experiences" section, had a save on the laser mask yesterday, I have the 4 head system mounted all up front:

"Wow is all I can say, I got my first laser save today with my new setup of the 4 head laser mask. I have all 4 heads mounted to the front of my vehicle and the valentine one radar mounted high. I have also the dual head LPP mounted up front as well but on a on/off switch when I want it off and had it turned off at the laser save , but after seeing how the laser mask held up I am glad I had the LPP turned off because I wasnt sure how the laser mask (led based) would do by itself.

Well I dropped the lady off to work this morning and had to pick her back up from downtown today. Earlier this morning I was driving her car and ran into a HUGE police speed trap and her camry doesnt have any laser jammers on it....so I wasnt taking a chance this time!

Well we are heading back home to Humble up hwy 59 N and get onto the HOV lane right pass I-10 heading north towards Humble. There is this part in the HOV lane for those that have been in it where when you come up to I-610 the HOV lane goes to the left and goes behind some buildings under the buildings, its a very sharp left turn and then straightens out. Well the HOV lane is set speed at 55 mph in this lane, I guess I wasnt paying attention....but its very hard to do 55 mph in the HOV lane when no one is in those lanes

Well as soon as I turn the corner the Laser Mask (4 head) starts going off first, there was a cop up ahead shooting me about 500 feet on the right shoulder in the HOV lane, was one of the best spots I have seen a cop at by far. The valentine one is still pointing straight at this point and no alert from it, somehow the laser mask was able to detect him shooting me from the side. By the time I realized I was being shot with laser I immediately look at the speedometer and I am going about 80 mph in a 55 mph zone....ouch....I immediately throw my seatbelt on....yes I know...I should have been wearing it....but throw it on pretty much expecting to get pulled over and figure I would at least get a seat belt on to reduce the fine some. When my car straightened out from the turn the valentine one radar immediately started to go off and the laser mask was alerting the entire time. I started breaking hard but...trying to break not to hard so I wouldnt make it too obvious...by this time I am probably about 300 feet within him and still doing about 15 mph over, the valentine one radar went off 3 different times, stop...and then alert..stop...and then alert...so I knew right there the cop was having a hard time getting a reading on me. By the time I got to about 100 feet he is still targeting me and I went ahead and killed the switch on the laser mask to cut it off as I am doing about 3-5 mph over the speed limit by the time I am on top of him. He was using a pro laser 3 laser gun. I think my heart fell out of the car....I was never expecting that....quite an adrenaline rush

As soon as I killed the laser jammer I imagine he had finally got the speed at under 100 feet or less as the valentine one radar went off again. the cop I noticed looked over at his shoulder at my car, I guess trying to figure out why it took so long to get a reading on my car.

I just installed a tint as well on the front of my vehicle on the headlights, the lights basically in the day time are pitch black, to try and reduce the laser signature of the vehicle, for the front I have the 4 head laser mask there as well. I got to say for the money I spent on the laser mask (4 head) and being a led based jammer...I was quite impressed. I was scared because I know how the LPP handles but have never seen the laser mask by itself until today. Man that was fun!"