Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Banned

Do I post my comments in this thread? Anyway, it looks like Antilaser kicked everyones arse in every single freaking gun except for the Ultralyte. I have already contacted Marko on why his unit didn't do well and he replied that the gun used was an Ultralyte LR an older version and different pulse rate compared to the newer Ultralyte 100LR or the 200LR.

Great job everyone. The blinder proto also looks promising, but antilaser is going to give blinder a run for the money.

JTW

Newcomer

It would be great if we could get the AntiLaser products here.

Speed Demon

Should either lock the other thread with this info or just have one. People are going to be posting in both and it will get crazy.

Yeah the Blinder proto and Anti did pretty darn good. The zr3 did better than I would think as well. The inconsistanct of these things is weird as well. At least all of them are about the same.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CLTX11
    Should either lock the other thread with this info or just have one. People are going to be posting in both and it will get crazy.

Yeah the Blinder proto and Anti did pretty darn good. The zr3 did better than I would think as well. The inconsistanct of these things is weird as well. At least all of them are about the same.
    Antilaser is not the same at all. I have never seen so many JTG's before by real testers. Wow.

Speed Demon

I just believe the Zr3 was underestimated because every one was caught up in this blinder fad and thought it was unstoppable.

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by JammerTests Webmaster

Antilaser is not the same at all. I have never seen so many JTG's before by real testers. Wow.
    "About the same"....I was referring to the inconsistancy of the jammers abilities.

Good Citizen

First off, I want to the thank the GoL project. In the world of Laser jamming, information is the key to stay ahead. But...bearcat hit it right on the head. ZR3 gets no respect! Why did the ZR3 get picked on for punch through...when no ther unit went through it? Just wondering....thanks.

Lead Foot

Thank you GofL guys,

The VEIL results look really interesting and your braking test is pragmatic.
    Boy am I looking forward to the detector test.

Power User

How bout that ZR3? It sure surprised the $hit out of me. Although we did have all 3 units mounted on the front. Kinda pointless to put the rear unit in the back unless you have a small dark car. It performed the best out of the current retail laser jammers available today.

Check out the braking test. LA stealth mode takes longer to get a reading then any other gun. Stealth mode doesn't have a chance on getting you if you have a V1, Veil, Laser Shield, and a dark car. The stealth mode in the braking test was performed on the Silver Explorer with Veil.

VEIL kicks A$$!!!!!!!

stealthJamal's opinion for the best laser counter measures available today:
    V1, ZR3, VEIL, Laser Shield, and a dark colored car.

Can't wait for AntiLaser to come out. Hopefully when it does, the retail will perform like the prototype once they sort the LTI gun out.

I noticed VEIL seems to reduce/affect the range more on the Stalker LZ1 than the other guns. I can't think of a reason why, but it's good that it does since the retail jammers have trouble with Stalker. Keep up the good work VeilGuy.