Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Default What's Up with LPP ?

Anyone have any insight as to what’s going on with LPP?

Their forum is essentially Dead. Go Mouse has disappeared. Nothing has been done concerning LPP’s inability to counter the Tru Speed (It’s been 7 months)

Their NA retailers are essentially giving the units away at bargain basement prices.

Is LPP on it’s way out?

Power User

Default Re: What's Up with LPP ?

Nah it's not, they changed websites not long ago...
    Last time I checked prices were the same as before.

Old Timer

Guess they haven't cloned/bought the G9 design?

It's still a very good jammer, especially for some of the prices you could get them on ebay for. You just need a ZR4 to counter the TS, like I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen View Post
    Anyone have any insight as to what’s going on with LPP?

Their forum is essentially Dead. Go Mouse has disappeared. Nothing has been done concerning LPP’s inability to counter the Tru Speed (It’s been 7 months)

Their NA retailers are essentially giving the units away at bargain basement prices.

Is LPP on it’s way out?
    Here is an email they sent an LI Buyer.

Hello, and thank you for your inquiry.

To answer your question, no the LPP does not currently defend against the LTI TruSpeed. However, there's an update coming. My understanding is that it's almost ready and in the final test stage. I cannot give you an exact date, but we can do one of two things for you. Either a) if you purchase a LPP unit now, we will swap out your junction box at no charge when the update is ready; or b) we can notify you when the update is ready if you wish to delay purchasing until then.

Just let us know which route you prefer.

Regards,

Dave
    Sales Department
    Direct Motorsport International, LLC
    Last edited by Laser-InterceptorUSA; 02-03-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Yoda of Radar

Where is Tatical he will give us an update.....

Founder of Stealthvation

Well my LPP's are dead again meaning another head died and it is their newest revised head. I am sure that Kris will take care of the problem but I am sick of replacing LPP and AL every couple of months!
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Newcomer

Being a new member to this forum and reading various posts, I cannot find a reason why LPP would still be attractive to potential buyers in a features, price, performance, and reliability standpoint compared to LI?

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by vcs View Post
    Being a new member to this forum and reading various posts, I cannot find a reason why LPP would still be attractive to potential buyers in a features, price, performance, and reliability standpoint compared to LI?
    Did you read above? according to what has been said, it might not be appealing to some people because of the Truspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser-InterceptorUSA View Post
    Here is an email they sent an LI Buyer.

Hello, and thank you for your inquiry.

To answer your question, no the LPP does not currently defend against the LTI TruSpeed. However, there's an update coming. My understanding is that it's almost ready and in the final test stage. I cannot give you an exact date, but we can do one of two things for you. Either a) if you purchase a LPP unit now, we will swap out your junction box at no charge when the update is ready; or b) we can notify you when the update is ready if you wish to delay purchasing until then.

Just let us know which route you prefer.

Regards,

Dave
    Sales Department
    Direct Motorsport International, LLC
    Actually, this is pretty much similar thing I was told back in December before sending back the LPP I bought without much research and getting scorned from many users on this forum.

I guess not having ETA is pretty discouraging and frustrating for many LPP customers.

Power User

You guys are pretty much getting the cold shoulder, eh?