Default Laserpro 904 just installed lighting up in camcorder. help!

Hello just installed laserpro 904 in car. power up sequence is okay and then green solid light like everything is okay. put camcorder on to look at infrared lights and nothing, they do not light up like my old blinder m06-hp the first series did. they lit up the screen. but not this one, is this right? could they still be working..anyone please help..thanks..Lonnie

Radar Fanatic

Have you tried using a TV remote to activate the jammer? You might be able to get it to trigger that way.

Good Citizen

Different lidar guns have different frequency's. It has to receive a signal first, find the jamming code, and then it will send it.

From SML 2003 report:
    "Laser Atlanta SpeedLaser 904 nanometer laser gun with pulse rate of 238 pps (pulses per second),
    Kustom Signals Pro Laser III 904 nanometer at 200 pps,
    Stalker LZ-1 laser gun 904 nanometer at 130 pps."

It takes these guns up to 60 pulses (0.3 to 0.7 seconds) to get a reading, which is more than enough for a jammer to transmit.

Speed Demon

Why doesn't the jammer just always transmit everything?
    Richard

you guys are right I took out my tv remote, it took a couple of times pressing it, I saw thru the camcorder the sensors flash for a split second, and my bel control box was going off. I mounted all three sensors up front, because here in KC. Ive never seen them laser from behind. thanks guys...Lonnie :wink:

Banned

too bad you can't test the new M20's with a tv remote. Then again maybe that's a good thing because my M20 doesn't go off with neon lights like other detectors or jammers.

www.laserjammertests.com

Experienced

they have actually recently started lasering from the rear but it could have just happened to been an accident.