Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Exclamation Possible NY/NJ mini meet!

Hi all. I've been Pm'd a few times by members from NY and NJ about the possibility of setting up a laser testing day. So far, there were two members with jammers and one who wants to test passive countermeasures. I've created this thread to see if there are any other members in NY/NJ/CT who may be interested. Proposed testing date is Sat 2/28. The preferred location would be one that is centrally located for most members. As of right now, that would probably be the Poughkeepsie area of NY. Chances are, my commute will be longer than anyone else's. The start time would probably be 10am. I will need the assistance of members in that area for finding a suitable test strip. 1500+ ft will be enough distance although some cops target out to 2000ft. It's your call.

This event will be free if participants want their vehicles tested only by the Laser Atlanta or if there are any interested members who own and can furnish lidar guns. If members definitely want their setups to be tested by other guns such as the Ultralyte LR, Stalker LZ1, PL2, or PL3, all participants will be responsible for donating to the Suf Daddy fund. If you're interested, please PM your availability and location. I'll then create a list in this post and hopefully be able to confirm a testing area. Thanks for your time.

PS. Hockey, if you show your face this time, I guarantee that the "DR. JTG" title will be stripped from you.
    Puma Power!!!
    Don't be a lemming!! Follow your own destiny!!!

Ducati Team 2013 FORZA DUCATI!!!!

Old Timer

Default Re: Possible NY/NJ mini meet!

ahh Pmoth i got my last game of the year on that date in ny somewhere in a tournament...but if we loose on friday i think i am done early and I will be able to make an appearance...but this time its not going to be the evo....its gonna be the civic which is a lot smaller than the evo and its all black with a dual LI which will pwn....my dad will be driving up to see the tournament so if i can make it back in time to the location il show up..

ps. I am still Dr. JTG

Experienced

i should be able to make it...keep me posted

Yoda of Radar

Sadly, I won't be able to attend, and this is just the sort of meet I have been looking for...

I am driving up to LittleNeck NY on that weekend for a in-law visit. I would love to get away from my mother-in-law and join you guys for this mini meet.

I need to come up with a good execuse to leave her and my wife for a half a day... Any suggestions fellas?

Old Timer

u will be attending scientific testing with 904nm of light

Quote Originally Posted by hockey005 View Post
    u will be attending scientific testing with 904nm of light
    Bahahah.... Good one Hockey but knowing my wife, the "904nm" part will open a flood gate of questions with her. Not good.

Lead Foot

I would really like to attend but this time of year I work pretty much every day.

Old Timer

nvm i probs wont be able to make it but keep me posted on the location

Experienced

I would also be very interested but unfortunately the 28th is the only saturday I can't do. I rarely work saturdays but need to cover on that one. Any chance for another day in March?