Radar Fanatic

Default LPP and Truspeed, is this resolved?

I did a search, but so many threads came up and I couldn't find the answer among them. Is there a new control box out from LPP that can jam the LTI Truspeed. Also I head that their are two version of the Truspeed now, can it jam both? If an upgrade has come out, does anyone have it, or has any independent testing been done on it?

Thanks

This is in the Wrong forum, I apologize. Could a mod/admin please move this to the general laser jammer forum?
    Last edited by carter840; 04-24-2009 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Wrong location

Default Re: LPP and Truspeed, is this resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by carter840 View Post
    I did a search, but so many threads came up and I couldn't find the answer among them. Is there a new control box out from LPP that can jam the LTI Truspeed. Also I head that their are two version of the Truspeed now, can it jam both? If an upgrade has come out, does anyone have it, or has any independent testing been done on it?

Thanks

This is in the Wrong forum, I apologize. Could a mod/admin please move this to the general laser jammer forum?
    Since you own a LPP why dont you contact your lpp rep that you got it from.

But to answer your question....There was a video from Go.Mouse that showed the new lpp having a TS fix but it was just a prototype and really not much has been said about it.

Advanced Member

There was a video made to show that LPP was in the beta testing of the american TruSpeed testing
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5QDUF6NorI]YouTube - Laser Pro Park v8.3 fw10.5 BETA vs. LTI TruSpeed[/ame]

Retail TruSpeed jamming version has not been released as far as I am aware

There are 2 version of the LTi TruSpeed American and the EU TruSpeed.
    The two guns have very different pulse rates more of the difference can be read on the LI forum...

So far the only jammers proven to jam the EU TruSpeed is the Laser Interceptor and Anti-Laser. There has been no independent testing of the EU TruSpeed as far as I am aware

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Radar Fanatic

I spoke to my rep a few weeks ago. He said that they had an upgrade that did the things I mentioned above. I just wanted to see if there was any independent information. I haven't had the time to check my LPP; I either have a broken control box or a blown fuse. If it is the control box I will be getting a new one shortly.

JC

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by carter840 View Post
    I spoke to my rep a few weeks ago. He said that they had an upgrade that did the things I mentioned above. I just wanted to see if there was any independent information. I haven't had the time to check my LPP; I either have a broken control box or a blown fuse. If it is the control box I will be getting a new one shortly.

JC
    As far as I know which dates back to April 6th go.mouse was talking to the UK guys about upgrade details and such

Personally i would go to the LPP forum for update information

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Old Timer

I think the Houston group was going to test the LPP US TS update at their next meet. We should be testing a TS Euro at the next CFL. Just waiting on it to get here...

Advanced Member

The TS has been out for close to 1 year, LPP has done nothing except release of Video of a Beta version jamming that gun.

Draw your own conclusions.
    Last edited by Hessen; 04-25-2009 at 07:08 AM.