Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Experienced

Antilaser has a video on his website, about AL5 I think, tested in winter conditions. It was all covered in dirt and it still worked normally. Maybe a benefit of a laser diode jammer vs LED?

Good Citizen

To clarify, of course I'm not going to speed in dangerous conditions. I'm not an idiot like your average ricer that has the pedal to the floor at every opportunity, safe or not. I have nothing to prove.

We got a bit of a dusting here a few days ago and there was a lot of salt on the roads. Lots of splatter on to the cars. After a full day of sun and people driving on them, the highways are typically dry as a bone. Unless you've washed your car you're still covered in salt but it's prefectly safe to ride at highway speeds. That's where you're going to get nailed.

Unfortunately, I do not have a lidar gun here and my point and shoot digital has an IR filter on it. My DSLR may not though so I'll try and see if I can get a shot of the heads in action while obstructed by salt/crud mix.

UPDATE: Just verifed with a remote control that my DSLR does not have an IR filter. I'll give this a shot tonight and post my result.

Old Timer

Yea guys, if it is snowing, or if there is snow on the road- your laser jammer wont do jack....

Snow/ slush will cover that thing pretty darn fast. But if there is snow on the ground, or slush you shouldnt be speeding in the first place...

The only anti-laser products that arent affected by weather is the laser shield and VEIL

Good Citizen

The pictures I took don't show much. The beam is a but fuzzy before the cleaning and much more focused after. I was hoping for a more dramatic difference.

Only way to really tell how much they are effected would be to do targeting range tests.

Of course, general rule of thumb is, if there gunk on your transponders, they aren't going to work as well.