(This message was copy and pasted from my reply to the March 20 cancelation post. I felt I needed a new thread. :P Please delete the reply I made there. Thanks.)
Hey, I'm sorry the event was canceled, I was looknig foward to testing our jammers out.
Currently, I am in contact with 3 companies and I am working on purchasing 3 maybe 4 Lidar units. I have picked out:
and I am thinking about an LTI Ultralite...
After I acquire these units... hopefully within a week or two, I want to do Lidar testing. Now from the interest shown, it looks like a lot of people want to do it. All I ask is that whoever comes along to the testing site chips in a little... these units will cost me maybe 4-5k. I am trying to get demo versions to save money. I live in Central California, so if we could organize something closer to me, that would help... I am ok, however, with driving to SoCal.
As soon as I get these units, I am doing my testing within a few weeks of their arrival. I refuse to wait. I am obsessive compulsive, and I must do tests. I will do tests... no cancelations!
So lets set up a date/time/place that can work for us all.