Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Speed Demon

Default Well, my wife jammed a LEO today :(

She was driving home after a 12 hour night shift. She was half out of it, and she told me she heard a high beep sound that stayed on. She didn't know what it was so she just kept on driving. Then she saw a local LEO sitting in an unmarked car, aiming a "laser thingy" out the window at her. She jammed him for about 10 secs until she was right in front of him. Fortunately for us, the LEO didn't pull her over. She said he looked at her funny, but at least no ticket (and confiscation) as we're in Ontario. I know guys, I've warned her again. She thought it was funny : (
    On my way home from work (same day, today) I got tagged with a Truspeed. She tagged me for 4 secs and then I killed the Blinders. Again, no pullover and ticket : )

Newcomer

Default Re: Well, my wife jammed a LEO today :(

Hi Wolfpacal, I' glad to hear the leo didn't pull over your wife. I live in the GTA and haven't seen any Truspeeds around. I see the usual Laser Atlanta's, the LTI Ultralight's but never a Truspeed. Have they infiltrated the GTA?

Power User

Damn dude, instill it in her to turn it off!

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by BMW4FUN View Post
    Hi Wolfpacal, I' glad to hear the leo didn't pull over your wife. I live in the GTA and haven't seen any Truspeeds around. I see the usual Laser Atlanta's, the LTI Ultralight's but never a Truspeed. Have they infiltrated the GTA?
    On a positive note, I'm seeing less Laser Atlanta's and more Truspeeds. So far I've seen them used recently by three different police forces. Maybe the contracts with Laser Atlanta are over.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpacal View Post
    laser thingy
    hahaha

Professional

You could always set the Blinders to shut off at 7.5 seconds like they are from the factory. I have been thinking about doing the same for mine.

Though for me I still don't know if it will effectively jam for the 7.5 seconds anyway (trying to get my system tested with little success). I won't bother with the timing until I know how they are working. Once I know they work, I will probably set it to shut off. I'd hate to leave them on because I had a sandwich or coffee in my button hand.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by switch626 View Post
    You could always set the Blinders to shut off at 7.5 seconds like they are from the factory. I have been thinking about doing the same for mine.

Though for me I still don't know if it will effectively jam for the 7.5 seconds anyway (trying to get my system tested with little success). I won't bother with the timing until I know how they are working. Once I know they work, I will probably set it to shut off. I'd hate to leave them on because I had a sandwich or coffee in my button hand.
    PM sent

Radar Fanatic

please turn it to 7 second jam. If you let anyone else drive your car set it to timed jam, they will not turn it off.

Power User

lol, nevermind
    Last edited by Solidjake; 09-29-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Lead Foot

Jake ,what does any of that have to do with this .I don't understand your analogy