Good Citizen

Default Laser jammer suggestions

I live in Chicago-land in the burbs where Ka is the tool of choice, with some K band mixed in for good measure.

I run a V1 version 1.8, but need to get the latest flash done. I'll be in Cincinnati in a few weeks, so I'll do it then. My wife runs the same unit in her car. We have the Passport X50---never again.

She drives a new explorer; I drive a Ford Five Hundred. Most driving is on interstate, but some is in town. We aren't chronic speeders, but it does happen from time to time.

What laser jammer would you suggest based on the above information? Where can I source one?

Thanks!

Good Citizen

Default blinder

I suggest the Blinder, get it from Roy.

Speed Demon

I've had great luck with the Lidatek LE-20 Dual on a chrome-less SUV. Used from 2002 to present. Just upgraded to LE-30 but insuffucient experience to report so far. I just turn off the Laser detection on the Valentine to eliminate falsing (the jammer's alert is all I need for Laser).

Advanced Member

LE30 Dual or Blinder M40 would be great!!!!! Stay away from any comany ny the name of drive-smar!!!!!!! The sales guy is a a huge liar

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by o2bad455
    I've had great luck with the Lidatek LE-20 Dual on a chrome-less SUV. Used from 2002 to present. Just upgraded to LE-30 but insuffucient experience to report so far. I just turn off the Laser detection on the Valentine to eliminate falsing (the jammer's alert is all I need for Laser).
    from the video's i've seen shouldn't you keep the Laser alert on so you can know how long your jamming for, an if its funtioning correctly (jammer)? im guessing since you've had experience with it already, the le-20, you are confident in its detection and jamming that why you disabled your v1? am i correct? if not please enlighten me as im interested to know!

Founder of Stealthvation

Wait until Mid April for our testing results before you spend any money. If you dont want to wait then Blinder and Lidatek are good choices
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Banned

nice car :wink:

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by TeamQuack
    from the video's i've seen shouldn't you keep the Laser alert on so you can know how long your jamming for, an if its funtioning correctly (jammer)? im guessing since you've had experience with it already, the le-20, you are confident in its detection and jamming that why you disabled your v1? am i correct? if not please enlighten me as im interested to know!
    Yes, as long as the LE-20 powers up properly, I have 99.7% confidence in it to do it's job (the LE-30 will probably be more like 99.9%). It always reacts to Lidar, and never falses (unless there's an electrical problem with my vehicle or a bad transceiver). Since the V1 falses alot on Lidar (sun, GM brake lights, etc.) just in hopes of picking up a stray signal, I've found I can do without the extra noise when the Lidatek is on duty. The Lidatek lets me know when I'm being shot initially, let's me know when it's jamming, let's me know when I'm being shot after the jam (at legal speed), and let's me know when it's recycled and ready for the next jam.