Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced

Default Anyone in MA/NH/CT area with an Ultralyte?

I am in need of someone to help me test my LI setup with an LTI Ultralyte. If someone has an Ultralyte and could spare an hour or two, please let me know! Willing to put forth a donation for the cause.

If anyone is wondering why I am looking for a specific gun, please see my other thread in 'How to beat a ticket'...

Professional

Default Re: Anyone in MA/NH/CT area with an Ultralyte?

Hey man,
    The closet I am to CT is Stamford. I work in ARmonk, NY but live in LI. I can travel up to see you. I have a UL 20/20

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew21 View Post
    Hey man,
    The closet I am to CT is Stamford. I work in ARmonk, NY but live in LI. I can travel up to see you. I have a UL 20/20
    Stamford hrmmmm? How often do you go to Stamford? I need to see if my jammers are looking better now that I've realigned them.

Professional

I can goto stamford whenever. My friend lives there so we can test it out in his neighborhood as well.

Lead Foot

I can goto stamford whenever. My friend lives there so we can test it out in his neighborhood as well.
    My folks live in Stamford. Going down there for Christmas and New Years, maybe we can meet up.

Mobile Installer

Quote Originally Posted by ATF View Post
    My folks live in Stamford. Going down there for Christmas and New Years, maybe we can meet up.
    pm me your address and i might be able to help you out.
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by radarrob View Post
    pm me your address and i might be able to help you out.
    I'm up for Stamford. PM Address with a time and date?

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Sufu View Post
    I am in need of someone to help me test my LI setup with an LTI Ultralyte. If someone has an Ultralyte and could spare an hour or two, please let me know! Willing to put forth a donation for the cause.

If anyone is wondering why I am looking for a specific gun, please see my other thread in 'How to beat a ticket'...
    Hey bro, I'm from Western Mass. I'm from the Springfield area. My cousin is a LEO and has very close connections with the MSP. He's actually gotten me a PL3 to toy with for a few hours. I'm not sure where you're from but I'm getting LI's very soon and and going to be testing them. If you can wait a month or so, I could probably help you out. I'm not sure if the MSP use LTI Ultralyte's, but if they do I'll see if I can get a hand on one for ya.

EDIT: And NO, I do not and will NEVER test with a LEO. I just have connections

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by atticuss187 View Post

Hey bro, I'm from Western Mass. I'm from the Springfield area. My cousin is a LEO and has very close connections with the MSP. He's actually gotten me a PL3 to toy with for a few hours. I'm not sure where you're from but I'm getting LI's very soon and and going to be testing them. If you can wait a month or so, I could probably help you out. I'm not sure if the MSP use LTI Ultralyte's, but if they do I'll see if I can get a hand on one for ya.
    MSP uses LTI UltraLytes. If you've got something promising coming up give me a shout, I'd be glad to help out.

The PL3 is supposedly one of the easiest guns to jam.

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by atticuss187 View Post

MSP uses LTI UltraLytes. If you've got something promising coming up give me a shout, I'd be glad to help out.

The PL3 is supposedly one of the easiest guns to jam.
    Ultralyte is not that difficult to jam, compared to like LA and Stalkers I'd say. Not sure how it stacks up against PLIII though. I can say for certain that I have JTK many MSP LTi Ultralytes.