Default Laser Protection for a Honda ody

I am thinking of putting on some kind of laser jammer on my, alright my wife's, Maroon 2005 Honda Odyssey Touring. I know it will be hard to protect such a large van. The Blinder Extreme looks to be a good option but should I wait for the AL6 or the Defender2? I do not really need rear laser protection. I use a V1 Ver.1.8 3.825 software. I tend to be more prone for laser/radar encounters in the Ody than my fun car my Subaru Sti 2004, but we drive it much more and it does have 255hp not bad for a minivan. Any help will be appreciated. I live in NW Ark but travel to Missouri often and they are more and more using Laser. Got a ticket recently that I will be fighting.

Professional

Default Re: Laser Protection for a Honda ody

Quote Originally Posted by ms121269
    I am thinking of putting on some kind of laser jammer on my, alright my wife's, Maroon 2005 Honda Odyssey Touring. I know it will be hard to protect such a large van. The Blinder Extreme looks to be a good option but should I wait for the AL6 or the Defender2? I do not really need rear laser protection. I use a V1 Ver.1.8 3.825 software. I tend to be more prone for laser/radar encounters in the Ody than my fun car my Subaru Sti 2004, but we drive it much more and it does have 255hp not bad for a minivan. Any help will be appreciated. I live in NW Ark but travel to Missouri often and they are more and more using Laser. Got a ticket recently that I will be fighting.
    make sure you get some VEIL for the headlights and a lasershield for the license plate (if you are required to have one). that will increase any jammers performance. the blinder m40 might be a good solution for you. i know happya$$'s wife has one on her suv and it has saved her about 10 times now and lots of other people swear by them. if your willing to wait, see how the results from the GOL jammer test in april are. you might be able to get away with an AL6.5 or maybe two AL heads (but that'll get a lot more pricey, but it depends on performance).

i'm no expert on jammers, just my two cents. i'd wait for answers from some GOL if i were you

Just ordered the Blinders M-40 will mount all up front. Did tons of research and think it will be the best for the Ody. Thanks for the help.

Advanced Member

And you NEED VEIL for the headlights Otherwise you will get a huge punch through!!!

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Advanced Member

BTW- Please don't double post

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad