Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    mrkookm

Default (ECCTG) East Coast Countermeasure Testing Group test & tweak meet - Tri-State area

It has been decided by the team that in the interest of time and to provide everyone with the proper testing, the meet will have a max of 15 attendees (not incl radarrob, Riptide or myself).

It's that time again when Leos are getting ready to reel in the $$$ (I mean keep us safe ), so now is the time for you to make sure that money stay in your pockets.

The shooter - radarrob

The guns - Stalker LZ1 (aka Darth Vader), Truspeed, Prolite+, Ultralyte LRB & PLIII. All recently certified.

The Date - Sunday, May 1st @ 9:30am (we will be there @ 7am)

The venue - Somewhere in the Tri-State area (PM for details)

Do not ask for the address in the open forum please request this via PM ONLY!

Riptide wrote:

" Alright guys it looks like this is going to be a great meet with a huge turn out. Because we have so many people, in order to get what we want to have done accomplished we need to do this in an orderly fashion.

Before the meet:
    PM me the car you will be driving along with your jammer setup (IE brand, cpu/software version, etc) as well as a picture of the side of your car that has heads. This information will be included in the results so that people get a good idea of what setup performed what way. Do not worry all the pictures will be cropped and edited for privacy reasons with plates blurred etc.

How the meet will run:
    Arrive at or before 9:30am. Everyone will be divided into two "waves." The first wave of cars will begin at 10am. Those not in the first wave will be helpers. One person will be at the start of the course with a radio directing the cars when to go next. We will do one shot at a time having the cars go one after another. When the first car goes they will drive down and get shot by Rob first, pause to give the jammer time to recycle and then continue to be shot a second time by me. Once all the cars of the first wave have gone through that one shot we will repeat in the opposite direction shooting the rear. You should get the idea of how this is going to work at this point, the shooters will switch guns, then wave 2 will go, then wave 1 with the next two guns, then wave 2 etc...

Do not:
    -Play around with the shooter's equipment or your own guns (radar or lidar) if you aren't the shooter (if we finish and there is time then we can dick around)
    -Have your jamers on if you are not driving down the course... ever..
    -give out the location to anyone
    -come unprepared (ie jammers unlevel or unaligned)
    -b1tch when we get PT

I'm really excited about this meet. We can get a ton accomplished but we have to be organized about it. Hope to see you all there. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5lzi50GU3c
    Last edited by mrkookm; 04-01-2011 at 04:26 AM.

Professional

Default Re: (ECCTG) East Coast Countermeasure Testing Group test & tweak meet - Tri-State are

Quote Originally Posted by DUI Elite View Post
    lol WHERE THE HELL IS THIS GOING TO BE!? I WANNA COME
    Read the 1st post and the sentence in RED

mrkookm

Default Re: (ECCTG) East Coast Countermeasure Testing Group test & tweak meet - Tri-State are

Attending so far:

radarrob
    cjr238
    MarshVegas
    chaz517
    SaltyinNJ
    ivirovets
    riptide
    andrew21

Professional

I'll be there of course. I'll bring my Ultralyte 20/20 and Truspeed if needed.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by chaz517 View Post
    pumped!!
    x2

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DUI Elite View Post
    Where the hell is this going to be!? I wanna come
    lol always the first reply

Professional

VERY excited.

Professional

We need someone to cook the hamburgers and hot dogs while this thing is going on. Volunteers?

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew21 View Post
    We need someone to cook the hamburgers and hot dogs while this thing is going on. Volunteers?
    Someone bring their girl.

Lead Foot

Bhahaha salty. And DUI- in upstate ny. Make the trip!