Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laser Pro Park

Experienced

Default Laser Pro Park

Does anyone know anything about setting this device up? lol I tried looking on the forums and i have no idea...to figure out what version i have.

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Laser Pro Park

the LPP was pretty good at its time but it has been overshadowed by the LI. I *think* it was the UK or Northa American version of the antilaser 7 and 8. (Whatever happen to antilaser?) There were some GOL tests with it and it did pretty good. As far as setup or seeing what version, i got no idea sorry. Never used it before.

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by Event Horizon View Post
    the LPP was pretty good at its time but it has been overshadowed by the LI. I *think* it was the UK or Northa American version of the antilaser 7 and 8. (Whatever happen to antilaser?) There were some GOL tests with it and it did pretty good. As far as setup or seeing what version, i got no idea sorry. Never used it before.
    yeah i get that it's not a LI but i got a duel head for 299. couldn't pass that up lol! all the videos i've seen it kicks butt. I only see pl3 i'm not to worried

Radar Fanatic

**** for that price i'd get one too. The LI is just so damn pricey.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kkoshko View Post
    yeah i get that it's not a LI but i got a duel head for 299. couldn't pass that up lol! all the videos i've seen it kicks butt. I only see pl3 i'm not to worried
    wtf are you guys talking about? Blinder M27 from radarbusters for $380 blows away an old LPP,which, by the way has literally no customer service anymore. Dual LI from same $520. Waste of $300 if you ask me.

Experienced

Maybe it was. But if it does the job. By seeing alall the vvideos and gol it does. Then it works for me

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kkoshko View Post
    wtf are you guys talking about? Blinder M27 from radarbusters for $380 blows away an old LPP,which, by the way has literally no customer service anymore. Dual LI from same $520. Waste of $300 if you ask me.
    Agreed. Should've spent $220 more and gotten the best.

Experienced

Well I didn't. But thanks ffor your guys help.

Radar Fanatic

your're right about lpp support being non existent, but its a diode jammer unlike the blinder. I'm not sure if m27 is better. Remember that the LPP may not be able to jam Truspeed or newer guns.

Experienced

your're right about lpp support being non existent, but its a diode jammer unlike the blinder. I'm not sure if m27 is better. Remember that the LPP may not be able to jam Truspeed or newer guns.
    just need it for the pl3 and maybe a stalker but not really...all I see is the pl3 so far...im in MI