Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antilaser G9

Default Antilaser G9

I am going to be getting a jammer in the near future. Based on my research and discussing this with a local reseller and working with what I was looking for, which is a small physical footprint and a large jamming range for the different li-dars. The Antilaser G9 seems to fit the bill.

I am curious if anyone here has come across this unit at all. It is a Croatian based company and has been over in Europe for awhile.

Here is some more information regarding this unit in case nobody has come across it.

Link Deleted by GreenRadar

http://youtu.be/rICQzS78-x8
    Last edited by GreenRadar; 04-24-2011 at 09:34 AM. Reason: non radarbusters.com site

Mobile Installer

Default Re: Antilaser G9

go with a Li.

Professional

Last edited by speeddemon; 09-20-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Professional

I think it depends on where you are located. If you are in the USA, you cannot expect any kind of support from Antilaser. There simply arent any dealers here to help you. If you live in a country where you would have access to support, then this is a good option. Antilaser has similar performance to LI, and is a decent choice in the right countries.

This product has been around for years and they have a dealer in the Pacific North West, right near where I live. I'd like to see more fact based knowledge come out of this discussion instead of just saying "go with li". Which I'll note I am ignorant to some degree.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by measuredpath View Post
    This product has been around for years and they have a dealer in the Pacific North West, right near where I live. I'd like to see more fact based knowledge come out of this discussion instead of just saying "go with li". Which I'll note I am ignorant to some degree.
    RUN AWAY FROM THAT DEALER!!!! There are 2 people in the pacific northwest that can NOT be trusted at all. And they pose themselves as dealers.

Anti-Laser was the company that Ivan, CEO of Laser Interceptor worked at before he started Laser Interceptor. Ivan's sole purpose for creating Laser Interceptor was to build the best possible jammer around that would beat his x-partner at Anti-Laser.

Anti-Laser when they were big(before LI) had horrible customer service, and product reliability was maybe 2months top. (I got one for free and it broke with in the first month. I only had one save with the thing) For these reasons that is why people recommend Blinders or Laser Interceptors ONLY!! Their products are reliable and their customer service is barn none amazing

Again I strongly suggest AGAINST purchasing the Anti-Laser product.

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Professional

One person attending the Can/Am Jammerfest is coming equipped with an Antilaser G9. Not gonna say who it is (I can tell you it ain't me), but we'll definitely let everyone know how it does.

Experienced

It's not a secret or anything. I'm the one packing the ALG9 RX on one car, and the LI 7.06 on my other car. I haven't had the chance to test extensively but so far i'm happy with the ALG9.

I will say this; if you don't have a specific need for the smaller head size, go with LI. I've had dozens of saves on the LI and nothing bad to say about it. I also find the alerts are easier to hear and it's cool to have it identfy which gun is targeting you. The LI is also considerably cheaper.

However, if the LI head size is too large the ALG9 is certainly a top notch diode jammer. I'm not sure about the US, but there is an authorized Canadian dealer that I'm sure will ship anywhere in N/A and I have never had trouble dealing with him. You can PM me if you're interested in his info.

$800+ for one sensor?! am i missing something? and i thought LI's were expensive...why so much?

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    One person attending the Can/Am Jammerfest is coming equipped with an Antilaser G9. Not gonna say who it is (I can tell you it ain't me), but we'll definitely let everyone know how it does.
    I'm anxiously awaiting the results. I'm a firm believer that competition improves the breed. If the ALG9 is a great jammer, it only keeps the pressure on LI to make sure they remain on top. In the end, having more than one outstanding diode jammer option means that the consumer wins.