Speed Demon

Default Planning for jammers

I am planning on getting jammers for my ride hopefully by the end of summer. I may sell my Redline so I can purchase them sooner but that still is to be decided. At first look I thought my car was a fairly easy setup but after seeing there is no room for the jammer by the SI emblem and I am not willing to remove it I am looking for other options. I think if I mount it just to the left of the emblem they would be okay but I am thinking PT on the driver side headlight. I am not sure on this and the only way to see would be to test. I think if I try the lower grill the heads will be too low. Heres a picture of what I am planning.

Speed Demon

Default Re: Planning for jammers

Looks good to me. The LI should be able to cover you from that location.

Mobile Installer
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Speed Demon

Not sure what you are referencing in that thread. I see the civic install but that civic doesn't have the SI emblem which is where my problem lies

Mobile Installer

Quote Originally Posted by dtraill27 View Post
    Not sure what you are referencing in that thread. I see the civic install but that civic doesn't have the SI emblem which is where my problem lies
    i recommend them to be in the red area with these brackets for ultimate performance

front-1.jpg

IMG_1421.png
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."