Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Suf Daddy

Default Re: DFW Jammer Meet (June 18)

How about adding a TS into the mix?

Lead Foot

Can you pm the location again op? I cant remember what street i turn in anymore. I just hope i dont have to work this wknd, otherwise i will have to go in very early to be able to meet you guys @11am. Argh..

Professional

From now on if anyone wants an invite send an email with your RD.net username to Woodscolby@gmail.com. It will go straight to my phone and I will send you the address. I probably will not check the site again before the meet so that will be the way to contact me. See everyone there

Speed Demon

Ill be there...in a few hours.
    I need sleep.

Founder of Stealthvation

AWESOME job guys really looking forward to your results!
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Advanced Member
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA

No updates?

Professional

Sorry about that. Jem58 and I both shot the cars, we did a lot of off axis approximately 40ft off of the road. Only 6 of us showed up with 3 testing so it was probably the smallest meet we've ever hosted but oh well.

Of the 3 cars that were tested, one was a Mini Cooper w/LI Dual, one was an Acura TSX w/LI Quad, and the last was a BMW X5 w/LI dual. The only gun that was JTGd was the PL3, the Stalker and Ultralyte had PTs 200ft+. The worst PT was on the TSX which had it's heads toed allowing for a 400ft+ PT with the Stalker, after adjusting the heads the PTs were dropped to around 200ft.

Lead Foot

yup, thanks jem58 and woodscobly for the testing. i wish more people would had shown up though.. but it was still a good testing meet. thanks again

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Woodscolby View Post
    Sorry about that. Jem58 and I both shot the cars, we did a lot of off axis approximately 40ft off of the road. Only 6 of us showed up with 3 testing so it was probably the smallest meet we've ever hosted but oh well.

Of the 3 cars that were tested, one was a Mini Cooper w/LI Dual, one was an Acura TSX w/LI Quad, and the last was a BMW X5 w/LI dual. The only gun that was JTGd was the PL3, the Stalker and Ultralyte had PTs 200ft+. The worst PT was on the TSX which had it's heads toed allowing for a 400ft+ PT with the Stalker, after adjusting the heads the PTs were dropped to around 200ft.
    The PT at 200 ft is a concern for me. I've seen moto cops right on top of LI users (videos) and they JTG. Do you feel LI HP would have helped on these tests? Still wondering whether HPs would help on the front of an Imapla.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodscolby View Post

The PT at 200 ft is a concern for me. I've seen moto cops right on top of LI users (videos) and they JTG. Do you feel LI HP would have helped on these tests? Still wondering whether HPs would help on the front of an Imapla.
    I'm not sure, we didn't run any tests on my car. You also have to remember that we are both experienced shooters who know how to beat jammers and the vehicles we are shooting are traveling at less than 30mph. Under normal driving conditions and a cop who does shoot jammers on a regular basis you should be okay with 200ft PTs in our testing. Don't take that as a fact though, you are always susceptible to freak PTs.