Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Which laser jammer?

I am certainly wanting to get a Laser Jammer, but only God knows when the american market will be able to buy the Pro Park which is what I really want!!!!! I am not liking the blinder because of the crazy punch throughs at 1100'+ feet, and I dont like the fact that I will get punch through at 200'-0' feet cause most of the time when a cycle cop is shooting laser in my town he doesnt do it until your like 200' and below!! it just doesnt cut it!! So I have been thinking what about the ZR3 or the lidatek which I dont like the Lidatek cause of the 5 second timer and they gay 30 sec recycle mode that should be a option!!! so really the only option I really have is the Zr3 or 905 which I dont know about either one cause the most commom gun I see is the Stalker LZ1 which niether one of those jammers did fully JTG and its just not very stealthy and I want to be steathy!!

Any thoughts????

Newcomer

Wait for GOL testing on the Al6. If the outcome is good, buy it over the internet.

Good Citizen

Ford,

I am in the boat you are right now. I have a new car that I want to get a jammer for but cannot decide which one. I was thinking about the Blinder M20 because you can replace the lenses. I will prolly get another ZR3 because it has yet to let me down since i've owned it.

Newcomer

just wait until April to see the outcome of the testing....dont buy anything now...just hold on

Old Timer

Keep in mind, veil with blinder eliminates all punch throughs over 1000 feet.

and veil is by FAR the best tool against the stalker.

The stalker clicks when it is reading distances and speed. With VEiL on the headlights, and the license plate, it eliminates all clicking sounds until about 600 feet and below. The great part about this was, during GOL tests, I remember we thought somthing was wrong with the lidar gun, and we switched it off single shot mode.

Bottom line is, we thought somthing was wrong with the gun so we stopped firing, and chances are that the officer will do the same.

Longsnowsm

I would wait for GOL tests and then order the Laser Pro Park... Everyone needs help with parking

Longsnowsm

Professional

I just want a jammer that has no punch thur and that jams all laser guns to the gun. :roll: still waiting on a email from someone?

Professional

Focus,

Why don't u want to get the lidatek? i think 5 seconds is enough to slow down in most instances, even if you were going 100 in a 55 zone u would be able to do it without much difficulty. I think it's good that it has a timer because if you jam too long you can raise suspicion. But also I dont think the lidatek can protect you at very close ranges unless you have veil & LS.

wait till the "newer" jammers come out if you can. It sjust another month or two away approximately.

Lead Foot

I dont understand the "you can raise suspicion" argument.

If they are legal, so what? They didn't get your speed so they can't get you for speeding... what exactly are they going to do then, if it takes you 8 seconds or 5, or you jam them to the gun....

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Dilip
    Focus,

Why don't u want to get the lidatek? i think 5 seconds is enough to slow down in most instances, even if you were going 100 in a 55 zone u would be able to do it without much difficulty. I think it's good that it has a timer because if you jam too long you can raise suspicion. But also I dont think the lidatek can protect you at very close ranges unless you have veil & LS.

wait till the "newer" jammers come out if you can. It sjust another month or two away approximately.
    Especially with the ultra powerful Drive Smart Defender2 (with 4 diodes per head), I bet it will blow away the AL6.5... but we'll have to wait till April when GoL tests it.