Newcomer

Default FHP vs GT500-Set up advice-

Hello,

I am planning to go against FHP in my 2013 GT500. I would appreciate any suggestions you guys might have for me. I don't sweat local law enforcement. I only speed on the highways and my biggest obstacle is Alligator Alley, perhaps the fastest stretch of highway in the USA.

I own a V1 right now using custom sweeps. Focused on 34.7 four settings and two settings dedicated to 35.5.

I am interested in getting a laser jammer either LI G8 or the blinder 905. I was thinking of getting a dual head configuration. I only worry about threats head on. I don't have a grill but I want it to be somewhat stealthy. I don't want it to be obvious what I have.

Whatever I have wrong radar/or jammer please feel free to hit me up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. What the ideal set up for me would be. Anyone else from South Florida can recommend a installer?

Thanks for reading,

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: FHP vs GT500-Set up advice-

Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalGuapo View Post
    Hello,

I am planning to go against FHP in my 2013 GT500. I would appreciate any suggestions you guys might have for me. I don't sweat local law enforcement. I only speed on the highways and my biggest obstacle is Alligator Alley, perhaps the fastest stretch of highway in the USA.

I own a V1 right now using custom sweeps. Focused on 34.7 four settings and two settings dedicated to 35.5.

I am interested in getting a laser jammer either LI G8 or the blinder 905. I was thinking of getting a dual head configuration. I only worry about threats head on. I don't have a grill but I want it to be somewhat stealthy. I don't want it to be obvious what I have.

Whatever I have wrong radar/or jammer please feel free to hit me up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. What the ideal set up for me would be. Anyone else from South Florida can recommend a installer?

Thanks for reading,
    Can't speak for the AL G8 but I have ran my HP-905 against every gun FHP uses with no issues. But with any jammer the install will be the key for any encounter against Lidar.

Antilaser G8 is old version, newer is the AL G9 RX2.

But I think that it was the Laser Interceptor what was in question ....

Speed Demon

Forget older Anti-Laser products.
    Blinder - a very good unit but not always up-to-date w/ newer Lidar guns,(presently NO Defense w/ LaserAlly's latest) - You'll run into that gun in the NorthEast & possibly CA,too. (Georgia has them also if you drive in that State) !

LI - generally, always ahead of the above Mfg. in keeping on top of latest NEW Lidars.

p.s. - LJ's are illegal in CA,so make sure you do a Stealth install to avoid attracting to much attention.
    Last edited by RedRocket; 07-01-2013 at 07:23 AM.