Default Passive Lidar Defense, Projector Headlight Painting

I have searched a lot about this, and am surprised to find so little information on this specific way of getting an extra little bit of driver response time from a lidar event. Sometimes I get hit from far away, and can slow down in time to have the lidar operator get my speed and move onto the next car behind me. I am not looking to make my car undetectable. I am just looking to minimize the surface area that is highly reflective to lidar.
    These are what my headlights look like stock.
    I can do a projector headlight setup such that my headlights would have ZERO chrome, instead painted silver/black, along with the rest of the front of the car having no chrome/reflective metal surfaces remaining. Unlike many of the teenagers out there now, I keep headlights setup with visibility, other-driver safety, and OEM low beam cutoff as a top priority. On my setup, that whole high beam reflector would be painted as well, since the low beams would be converted to typical low/high switching. The only suspect surface in the headlight would thus be the 2.5" projector lens, as far as I know.

Is the projector lens itself highly reflective to lidar, or is it mostly the chrome or something else such as the plastic cover, bulb, etc?

Thank your for your time.
    Last edited by climberd; 06-12-2013 at 02:30 PM.