Default Cost of a ticket for jamming laser where illegal?

I'm just curious and have searched high and low with no luck. I am thinking of adding laser shifters/jammers to my truck. While these are legal in my state (KY), I regularly drive through states such as TN where they are illegal. Does anyone know how much a ticket is if you get caught running jammers where they are not legal? Also is it just a rolling violation such as speeding? Does it affect insurance rates? Any input would be helpful. P.S. sorry if this has already been covered, I just couldnt locate it on this forum.

Mobile Installer

Default Re: Cost of a ticket for jamming laser where illegal?

U might be dealing with a Full investigation on u and the vehicle.Depends on the officer if he is nice or feels if its interfering with police duties u might be sitting in your car for a long time till other officers come.
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Cost of a ticket for jamming laser where illegal?

If you do your job, which is jam to kill. This means when you get hit, slow and kill jammers, you should not get stopped. IF you do, in most states it is a fix it ticket. Don't one those guys that wants to show off. ALSO if you drive through a place where you know and always get hit, be cool, they will eventually figure out what you are doing.
    Check your own state laws on jamming. Just Google it.