Default Best Anti-Laser Choice for Bel STi-r Plus

Hello everyone!

This is my first post to the forum. I live in sunny Florida, and am currently in the process of getting the Beltronics STi-r plus detector installed in my vehicle. Since the laser shifter/"diffuser" option is not standard with that system, it is left to me to choose. This brings up a couple of questions for me: first, which brand is recommended by this forum (and compatible with the STi-r plus)?, and second, front and rear laser protection, just front, or what exactly is the current recommendation from this distinguished panel of experts on that subject?

Thank you all in advance for whatever advice you can give. For what it's worth, although detectors and laser jammers/shifters/diffusers are legal here, one of the big selling points of this system for me is how discreet/invisible it is when installed (in case that influences your response to the above inquiry).

Looking forward to hearing back from everyone (or as we say in Florida, "all of y'all")

Speed Demon

Default Re: Best Anti-Laser Choice for Bel STi-r Plus

So I take it you've already bought the RD.
    Had you asked beforehand, you could have made different choices & saved a few bucks,too.