Manufacturer

Default LTI TruSpeed SXB Now Being Used in New Jersey

I understand from RR that the latest LTI TruSpeed SXBs are being used by New Jersey State Police. One trap was recently spotted in the wild. If you travel in this state, better make sure that your active laser countermeasures are up to date (and actually capable of jamming these designed-to-be-"unjammable" lidars). ALP seems to be proving to do the best with these. Incorporating Laser Veil into your mix, would be my recommendation as well.

Now more than ever my older jammers need to be coming off the vehicle, given the proximity that NJ and DE are to my home state and I certainly drive enough in those areas too. Also make sure you RDs are also up to date because older ones may not even alert. Of course the V1s are the very very best in this category and don't miss a thing.

Thanks RR for the heads up!

VG
    Last edited by Veil Guy; 01-03-2015 at 04:37 PM.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Banned

Default Re: LTI TruSpeed SXB Now Being Used in New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Veil Guy View Post
    I understand from RR that the latest LTI TruSpeed SXBs are being used by New Jersey State Police. One trap was recently spotted in the wild. If you travel in this state, better make sure that your active laser countermeasures are up to date (and actually capable of jamming these designed-to-be-"unjammable" lidars). ALP seems to be proving to do the best with these. Incorporating Laser Veil into your mix, would be my recommendation as well.

Now more than ever my older jammers need to be coming off the vehicle, given the proximity that NJ and DE are to my home state and I certainly drive enough in those areas too. Also make sure you RDs are also up to date because older ones may not even alert. Of course the V1s are the very very best in this category and don't miss a thing.

VG
    AND how do we get that?? Havent seen it available yet???

Manufacturer

Default Re: LTI TruSpeed SXB Now Being Used in New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by PointerCone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Veil Guy View Post

VG
    AND how do we get that?? Havent seen it available yet???
    Mr Skeptic! RALETC has tested Veil against that gun and other ECCM guns. If you look at puma's article, their results are posted. I've pointed to their tests before.

Besides I always recommend using Veil in a laser defense arsenal. Veil may not give JTG performance but it also doesn't give IPT at distance like jammers when they fail against lidar guns. Furthermore Veil doesn't give jam codes which seem to happen with jammers versus these newer guns. It's clear to see posts from the Veil detractors, but for most reasonable drivers it's really a no brainer. In fact at this point, I am amazed that I have to defend it still with some.

Whatever. The point is if you drive in NJ and DE you better be sure that your $700-$1200 jammer is up to the task, especially if you choose to go it alone with only an active CM.

VG
    Last edited by Veil Guy; 01-04-2015 at 12:00 AM.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook