Drive-Smart has been caught lieing about alot of things and they've been caught. What concerns me is this company purposely puts out lies on the board about other companies, which could result in a Noob thinking their lie is a fact. If Neil actually had a jammer product to represent I would be totally up for letting him continue to make a fool of himself, but at this point Drive-Smart is just starting rumors. His mud slinging marketing campaign wastes server space and takes away from the educational credibility of the board. Here are some examples:
1. They claimed to use a laser diode that didn't exist in the manufactures product catalog. After it was brought to their attention they suddenly switched diodes.
2. They claimed Anti-Laser was over driving their diodes, and they weren't over driving theirs. Drive-Smart claimed to have a laser diode that had a wattage rating higher then the manufacturer specs, thus they would be over driving that diode too....or they were simply lieing about their imaginary diode that doesn't exist according to the diode manufacturer. Silly Neil.
3. They claimed the ZR3, Blinder, and Lidatek could not detect new lidar guns with different pulse rates and wouldn't work at all. This was proven to be a complete lie because all these jammers alert and transmitt a generic pulse train if they recognize a new pulse rate.
4. Neil stated Anti-laser hijacked a similiar laser jammer name. Outcome: Anti-laser holds the copyright to the name. Neil said they thought of it first, but couldn't provide any proof of it.
5. Neil stated all laser jammers have problems jamming the LTI Ultralytes for a reason they would not state. Look at the GOL tests and you'll see Neil is just spitting out more lies.
6. Drive-Smart set up different user accounts on the forum posing as consumers to bash other competitors. Look at my signature to read how unprofessional they got.
7. Drive-Smart claims their jammer is the best on the market. Funny how they don't even have a jammer in production yet, so how can you make that claim?
8. *updated 3/26* Drive-Smart claims many forum members received free samples from Anti-Laser. I said prove it and Drive-Smart was unable to prove anything. Just more rumors started by DS.
That's all I can think of for right now. Neil comes up with new lies weekly, so I can add to the list later. The point I want to make is we can test Drive-Smart's jammer and see how effective it is when it or if it ever comes out without having to hear Neil's constant lies and SPAMMING. I would rather have Drive-Smart keep their mouth shut forever then have to constantly type up these kind of posts to show what they lie about weekly. It's getting old folks and obviously Neil doesn't want to be straight with us. His mud slinging marketing campaign servers nothing to the board. I say we ban him.
If I missed anything please add to the post. In the mean time I want to see what you guys think about this.