Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Anti-Laser can NOT defeat Unipar SL700 speed laser in Uk?

The Unipar SL700 speed laser gun has close to 100 laser guns in the UK alone! Unipar is the only speed laser manufacturer in the UK and a threat for anyone driving in the UK.

I have asked Anti-Laser what laser guns they jam, however they did NOT reply, probably because they knew I would point out the threat of the SL700 is not in their "look up table" database. If you live in the UK make sure your laser jammer jams this gun because 100 laser guns in a small country like the UK makes for a great threat, just like any speed laser gun.

This is what the manufacturer has to say about the gun:
    SL700 Laser Speed Meter

Dubbed by the media as the ‘Rolls Royce of laser speed meters' the new SL700 UK Type Approved laser speed meter, designed and produced exclusively by Unipar, is one of the most compact and advanced units available in the world. It comes with an impressive range of advanced features as standard and is fully compatible with the UK Type Approved SpeedEye© digital camera enforcement system.

Simplicity of operation is key to the SL700, together with robust, high quality construction. The operational range of the SL700 is up to 700m hand held and the unit is powered from just two C cells, giving around 50 hours of normal operation. Data logging for up to 4000 events comes as standard as does a host of built in features such as advanced RFI detection, operator selectable speed threshold and a superb oversize LCD display which can be viewed in real time by a secondary observer if required.

Target acquisition on the SL700 is extremely simple thanks to a unique audible target seek feature which ensures foolproof target selection in the most demanding of environments, whilst the units HUD (Head Up Display) displays the target vehicles speed in real time via its in-built LED display. The SL700 in fact has one of the fastest target acquisition times of any laser currently on the market.

The SL700 has data capture for 4000 events as standard. These can be accessed through HyperTerminal, a standard feature of Microsoft Windows. When the SL700 is connected to the data cable supplied, the recorded data can be extracted via a standard PC com port and imported into other software packages such as Microsoft Excel for example, where it can be displayed as a spread sheet or manipulated into a graph or table. This is ideal for operators who also require statistical information such as traffic flow analysis.

The SL700 is supplied in an impact resistant carry case as standard which is small enough to easily fit into a motorcycle pannier. It is also supplied with a high quality wrap round leather case which has an adjustable hand strap for additional ease of operation together with an adjustable lanyard and data cable for PC connection.
    Anti-Laser Pro Park, does your jammer beat this gun? If so, why have you not answered on the board and why does your laser jammer look-up table list not have this gun listed on the site?

JTW

Banned

I also remember one of our forum members actually has this gun. I can't find the thread. If the member who has this gun is reading this can you please let us know how much these guns sell for and if you could have one shipped to the USA?

JTW

Experienced

where does it list the lasers that they jam?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Viper
    where does it list the lasers that they jam?
    AntiLaser has been tested on the following LIDARs:
    LTI - Marksman 20.20
    LTI - UltraLyte 100, 100LR, 200, 200LR, Compact, LRB
    Jenoptik - LaserPatrol
    Multanova - StarLaser
    Robot - TraffiPatrol
    Sagem - MestaLaser
    Kustom - ProLaser I
    Kustom - ProLaser II
    Kustom - ProLaser III
    Riegl - LR90-235
    Stalker - LZ-1
    Laser Atlanta - SpeedLaser
    Laser Atlanta - SpeedLaser Stealth Mode
    Cleartone - SpeedLaser
    Fama - famaLaser II
    Fama - famaShot III
    http://www.antilaser.info/en/Specification.htm

JTW

Professional

I'm in the Uk and I thought they had only sold a few for policing speedboats on lake windemere.

Hand-held laser is very rare in the UK - most enforcement is done from inside a safety camera van and mounted on a tripod. I'm sure you're correct that it might be a threat but I think you may be overstating the threat slightly. By far and away the most common gun in the UK is LTI 20/20.

There are a couple of other corrections I'll post in other threads but the Maron gun you talked about is not used in UK either.

Hope this is useful.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by allyoops
    I'm in the Uk and I thought they had only sold a few for policing speedboats on lake windemere.

Hand-held laser is very rare in the UK - most enforcement is done from inside a safety camera van and mounted on a tripod. I'm sure you're correct that it might be a threat but I think you may be overstating the threat slightly. By far and away the most common gun in the UK is LTI 20/20.

There are a couple of other corrections I'll post in other threads but the Maron gun you talked about is not used in UK either.

Hope this is useful.
    The laser atlanta doesn't have nearly as many guns in the USA as the LTI's or Kustom's, but none the less the gun is still a threat and should be dealt with. The number of laser guns in your country was reported by that news. I didn't make up that number. You can read the complete article by clicking on the link in that thread.

JTW

I have the Lidetek le30 and they have just done an upgrade and added the SL700 into the jamming table. I also have a SL700 and have tested the updated software and it works great.

Newcomer

That look up table doesn't list it probably because it doesn't jam it, but even if it doesn't what's so scandalous about it? I don't recall APP claiming that their jammer jams EVERY lidar ever made, that's why they made the list of the guns it DOES jam...

Anyway, i don't see why it would be such a problem to make an upgrade, wouldn't be a first time...

Good Citizen

If you guys haven't found out yet. AL's and LPP's e-mails are rejected as spam. At least this is true for yahoo mail users.

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by ltilaser
    If you guys haven't found out yet. AL's and LPP's e-mails are rejected as spam. At least this is true for yahoo mail users.
    get a gmail account! :twisted:

if you need invites, PM me.