Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default AntiLaser supported LIDARs list

Dear members,
    We received several inquiries from the forum members by email about AntiLaser supported LIDAR list and about AntiLaser upgradeability. As most of you are aware of supported LIDARs that AntiLaser has been tested against have been listed on our web site under the sub page specifications. In case you have difficulties opening this web page bellow is the list:

LTI - Marksman 20.20
    LTI - UltraLyte 100, 100LR, 200, 200LR, Compact, LRB
    Jenoptik - LaserPatrol
    Multanova - StarLaser
    Robot - TraffiPatrol
    Sagem - MestaLaser
    Kustom - ProLaser I
    Kustom - ProLaser II
    Kustom - ProLaser III
    Riegl - LR90-235
    Stalker - LZ-1
    Laser Atlanta - SpeedLaser
    Laser Atlanta - SpeedLaser Stealth Mode
    Cleartone - SpeedLaser
    Fama - famaLaser II
    Fama - famaShot III

Several other LIDARs are also supported by the AntiLaser but have not been tested yet so are not posted on the list. Every new LIDAR gun coding that we insert into our product will be also available to previous AntiLaser owners if no hardware modifications to the unit are needed to gain new performance.

Radars, photo-radars, obstacle detectors, video cameras, OCR cameras, loops and beam crossing devices such as Autovelox, Marom, Spectre, currently are not supported by the AntiLaser.

The AntiLaser Team tries to broaden the specter of supported units as fast as we can, nevertheless we have never stated to be able to "jamm all guns" as some of the competetive manufacturers have falsly stated on their websites.

We hope this information will help you in chosing the right product for you, for more information please contact us by email at info@antilaser.info. Thank You.

Power User

ABOUT TIME!!! Gezz. But greaT AND THANKS FOR CLEARING THE LIST UP, i HOPE IT CONTINUES, as support is the key! Im sure JTW and others will have more questions, like the UNIPAR etc

I know ol mate Rob says you are not a forum company, but these days you have to...otherwise people wont buy your stuff!

However I am still interested in knowing about the upgradability side?? Do you need a seperate programmer to program/update it or can it be done straight off the net via a USB cable into the onboard USB port or will users have to send the complete unit back to Croat or UK??

What software will the user have to use if it is done straight via the internet?? is this developed yet and if not when??? Will ALL future upgrades be FREE for the life of the product or will people have to pay??

Also warranty??

Advanced Member

Thanx for the public response

But how will the upgrades work you guys working on software for computer upgrades?

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Banned

Thanks for the update. In one month I'll check back to see if you have an update for your software on the Unipar guns.

JTW

Newcomer

Good to hear from you antilaser when you have the sl700 on the list and the update software available i will be looking to replace my LT400

Professional

Is that a real USB port on your jammer unit that you can plug into a computer and update via the internet, or is it only "USB-looking" and cannot actually be plugged into a computer USB port?

I hope that you can clarify this because we are all hoping it can be updated ourselves!

How frequently do you plan to update your jammer software?

Advanced Member
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA

Good to see the list finally out. Kind of interesting that Kustom's newest gun for the US market, the Pro-Lite, is not listed.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Won Hunglo
    Good to see the list finally out. Kind of interesting that Kustom's newest gun for the US market, the Pro-Lite, is not listed.
    Well it has the same pulse rate as the Kustom Pro Laser III, so the jamming will be the same.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stealthJamal
    Quote Originally Posted by Won Hunglo
    Well it has the same pulse rate as the Kustom Pro Laser III, so the jamming will be the same.
    Although it's highly likely any jammer that can jam the PL3 will jam the Pro-lite because of the same pulse rate this may not necessarily always be the case. The Pro-Lite is a single shot lidar and therefore uses different software.

JTW

Professional

I suspect it might throw jamming codes or something then...