Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Who makes Laser Star?

Who makes the laser jammer, laser star? When you go to their website laserstarusa.com and you click on the "phone orders" tab...the contact email it shows is: US@LaserStar.Info

well...when you go to LaserStar.Info it shows all the test and videos seen on laserjammertest.... ??? However...Laser Star is rated the top model according to laserjammertest.... but on the site that sells them...it has all their personal videos from laserjammertest....so is laserjammertest a dealer or a manufacturer for this product?

Yoda of Radar

Banned

oh ok...now it makes since...I guess I didnt catch onto this onto now

From reviewing guys of lidar website...they dont manufacturer any laser jammers? Which test would you trust?

Is there any videos showing the laser star being tested by someone other then them....Im looking for someone that is credible, been on this site for a very long time, guys of lidar, etc....?

Im not here to attack this product, I just would like to see a video of a test of this jammer from someone completly independent of them...thats all.. given the facts that they are the one that produces this product
    Last edited by ARadarDetector; 07-07-2008 at 01:34 AM.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by RadarReviews_Net View Post
    oh ok...now it makes since...I guess I didnt catch onto this onto now

From reviewing guys of lidar website...they dont manufacturer any laser jammers? Which test would you trust?

Is there any videos showing the laser star being tested by someone other then them....Im looking for someone that is credible, been on this site for a very long time, guys of lidar, etc....?

Im not here to attack this product, I just would like to see a video of a test of this jammer from someone completly independent of them...thats all.. given the facts that they are the one that produces this product
    The Laser Star is an ALG8 clone, like the LPP and PASS, so it's a laser diode based jammer and should perform pretty well. There are no tests that I know of this product done by anyone other than the Goons, but I know that this is on GOL's list of jammers to test. We should have the real scoop, when GOL releases their jammer testing results, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by djrams80 View Post
    The Laser Star is an ALG8 clone, like the LPP and PASS, so it's a laser diode based jammer and should perform pretty well. There are no tests that I know of this product done by anyone other than the Goons, but I know that this is on GOL's list of jammers to test. We should have the real scoop, when GOL releases their jammer testing results, hopefully sooner rather than later.
    Awesome, thanks for the information

Administrator

The LaserStar is made by the same goons that made the Mimic....

As the "other Washington State goons" were also distrubutors for the Mimic (thus their rave reviews) LaserStar made them their distributor

They are made by a subsidary of Autowave (same company that makes RMR stuff)

They were out in El Paso a year ago when I first saw their unit, it is a "cheap" knock off of the Blinder. Their 1st manual was a blinder manual with Blinder crossed out and LaserStar written above

Quote Originally Posted by RadarReviews_Net View Post
    Who makes the laser jammer, laser star? When you go to their website laserstarusa.com and you click on the "phone orders" tab...the contact email it shows is: US@LaserStar.Info

well...when you go to LaserStar.Info it shows all the test and videos seen on laserjammertest.... ??? However...Laser Star is rated the top model according to laserjammertest.... but on the site that sells them...it has all their personal videos from laserjammertest....so is laserjammertest a dealer or a manufacturer for this product?
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Lead Foot

Oh well. i had asked in another thread if anyone knew the name and address of the parent company so I could tell them and show them the methods and message the goons were using to try to sell their product. But if they are related to RMR then probably what they are doing is at the request/authorization of RMR.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Tambourine-Man View Post
    Oh well. i had asked in another thread if anyone knew the name and address of the parent company so I could tell them and show them the methods and message the goons were using to try to sell their product. But if they are related to RMR then probably what they are doing is at the request/authorization of RMR.
    I wouldn't waste your time, their testing and methods are truly subjective anyway.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by radarroy View Post
    The LaserStar is made by the same goons that made the Mimic....

As the "other Washington State goons" were also distrubutors for the Mimic (thus their rave reviews) LaserStar made them their distributor

They are made by a subsidary of Autowave (same company that makes RMR stuff)

They were out in El Paso a year ago when I first saw their unit, it is a "cheap" knock off of the Blinder. Their 1st manual was a blinder manual with Blinder crossed out and LaserStar written above

If the Laser* is a real diode jammer and not LED, has to be better than the one you were referring to Roy. I think the Laser star might be made of aluminum too, but I would be interested in see an independent test, maybe Mhardy will get one LOL.

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by radarroy View Post
    This is an early LS manual someone in the UK forwarded onto me

I've uploaded it here:

Free file hosting by Savefile.com

Haven't got any early blinder manuals to compare it to, but its alot better than the Defender2 manual

Some results from the DS DEV Team ...Lest we forget

Funny I couldn't get those results ..Must be the 1 minute refresh

Last edited by eire05; 07-07-2008 at 03:28 PM.