Default Re-applied tonight -cold weather

Well I had to re-apply my Veil tonight. I purchased it about 2 years ago and this spring I put it on my new car I bought. All was good and it saved me a few times with quite a bit of warning (sometimes up to 8-10 seconds of warning with the V1). Come to think of it, I never took the can of Veil out of the garage over winter. It got to -17*F last winter here in WI with out the wind chill and it worked fine this past summer. Is there a storage temp for Veil?

The reason I had to re-apply is I took 2 deer out at the same time going through North Dakota about a month ago and it took out both headlights. Otherwise, the other car I have Veil on, it is still on it's first application after 45,000 miles.

I will let you know how it goes; not expecting much since I am applying it in a heated garage, letting it dry and then driving it home. It is supposed to get to 0*F tonight here so I am wondering if after 30 min's of drying (no longer tacky to the touch) if it is going to chip off?

I have not been on the forums in the last year or so, but after purchasing a new detector for my fiance for Christmas I wanted to read up and find what was the best out there since her X-8500 took a cr*p on her. I ended up getting her a V1.

Question is, I thought I read something regarding new Veil that does not block as much light from the headlights? Any way to dilute the Veil I have now so it does not hurt the lights so much?

Thank you in advance, Chris

Anchorage, Alaska

Isnt diluting the veil kind of going against why you are putting it on there??? I would never put any coating on my headlights to reduce visability--I like to see