Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Ticket for having Veil on the car

My sister just got a ticket for using VEIL in texas she is extreamly pissed off at me and would like to know what exactly is illegal about it? i will be taking it to court if i could gets some aproachs on this would be nice i will still be using this product im kinda upset about this they gave her a ticket i had alitte ALITTle of some veil put on threw my finger cuz i didnt want it to darken on the back lics plate .

Im sure u guys well give some good out looks on this.

Founder of Stealthvation

Default Re: Ticket for having Veil on the car

Quote Originally Posted by Iknox
    My sister just got a ticket for using VEIL in texas she is extreamly pissed off at me and would like to know what exactly is illegal about it? i will be taking it to court if i could gets some aproachs on this would be nice i will still be using this product im kinda upset about this they gave her a ticket i had alitte ALITTle of some veil put on threw my finger cuz i didnt want it to darken on the back lics plate .

Oh so sorry to hear this happen to a stand up class guy like yourself. Outrun can shed some light on this
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Banned

go try flaming else where.

Founder of Stealthvation

:?:
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Advanced Member

Whats it say on the ticket is the ticket for using VEIL? Using a plate cover?

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Good Citizen

I need to know exactly what the ticket says before I can comment intelligently on the situation.

Radar Fanatic

More details please! For her purposes we need to know exactly what the violation is before it can be fought. For our purposes, it would be great to know exactly how she got the ticket. I.e. under what circumstances an officer's attention was drawn to the Veil, and ESPECIALLY what she admited about it if anything. Actually that last part is extremely important to her defense. An admission of guilt would be a big problem.

Default Re: Ticket for having Veil on the car

Quote Originally Posted by Iknox

Banned

lol sorry details to come she is still out and about i will post what the ticket says if any she was vary upset and is not picking up my calls i will keep u guys posted on this i know she blamed the whole thing on me due to the fact of all the bad words directed to me

Power User

I can't wait to hear this one. But it is Texas and I wouldn't doubt it. I am only going to speculate on this one since I don't know much. But I am thinking she must have gotten pulled over by a traffic officer either cause her lights were dim while they were on or he could tell they were darkened.

OUTRUN