Good Citizen

Default veil on acrylic plates?

hi guys,can anybody tell me if its ok to treat my licence plate which is plastic in the uk with veil.i also have plastic clear headlamp protectors that clip over the lamps to protect them from stones which i was going to do rather than the actual headlights,any thoughts please..... :?:

Manufacturer

Don't see any issues.

We have tested VEIL on acrylic plate covers and headlights and have nopt experienced any issues.

VEIL does tend to "bond" or adhere better to this material and may require a little extra "effort" to remove the coating with either household ammonia and/or rubbing alcohol.

Nothing of any real consequence, though.

Let me know of your progress and good luck.

The Veil Guy 8)
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Good Citizen

Default veil on acrylic

Quote Originally Posted by The Veil Guy
    Don't see any issues.

We have tested VEIL on acrylic plate covers and headlights and have nopt experienced any issues.

VEIL does tend to "bond" or adhere better to this material and may require a little extra "effort" to remove the coating with either household ammonia and/or rubbing alcohol.

Nothing of any real consequence, though.

Let me know of your progress and good luck.

The Veil Guy 8)
    when you say rubbing off do you mean for cleaning prior to replacing with a fresh coat? :?:

Manufacturer

Yes.

In fact, it tends to last longer and be more resistent to nicks (from stone debris) because of its affinity to [other] plastic.

The Veil Guy 8)
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook