Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default New Idea (Do Not Steal My Idea)

Ok so I've had a chance to think about VEIL and they're technology. I have a question though. Why not create a wax and polish for car, headlights and trim, that come out shiny and glossy yet contain elements that make the car super-reflective, not to the eye, but to radar and laser. So reflective that its impossible to get a reading. Almost making the car seem like the sun to the radar or laser, effectively blinding the gun.

Would I have a market for such a product. Perhaps VEIL will be testing my products in the future, or adding me to their team.

Andrew G.

Founder of Stealthvation

Default Re: New Idea (Do Not Steal My Idea)

Quote Originally Posted by RapidTransitSystem
    Ok so I've had a chance to think about VEIL and they're technology. I have a question though. Why not create a wax and polish for car, headlights and trim, that come out shiny and glossy yet contain elements that make the car super-reflective, not to the eye, but to radar and laser. So reflective that its impossible to get a reading. Almost making the car seem like the sun to the radar or laser, effectively blinding the gun.

Would I have a market for such a product. Perhaps VEIL will be testing my products in the future, or adding me to their team.

Andrew G.
    Sorry buddy I hate to break the news to you but they have been working on this for a while now
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Good Citizen

But this is the exact opposite to their current technology. Now its stealth next its hyper-reflective. Seems counter to their original idea. I would expect super-stealth from them next, not super-bright. Only exception is the clear veil which i read about in another post.

Im also curious if a white car is better than black because it will pick up laser scatter better????

Andrew G.

Yoda of Radar

I don't know how that would work, since you are only dealing with reflection. You'd need to have more light going back to the gun than eminating from the gun itself (jammer time), or make the light disappear (absorb).

Founder of Stealthvation

Super Duper shiny or not if it comes from The Veil Guy expect ONLY THE BEST!
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Yoda of Radar

It is good that you are trying to think out of the box... but this, however, would not have any impact on radar as you said in your original post.

Now if you could create a 'Veil-like product' without actually taking their technology, that could cover the entire car (LPlates,HLights,Painted surfaces -all kinds-, chrome) without any adverse impact on these parts this would be something you could market.

Professional

This could be done quite easily , a water curtain would absorb rf and laser .

Coming from a serious company :

http://www.williamson-labs.com/

A lot of work for GOL :wink:

Radar Fanatic

This wouldn't work, period. The reason that license plates are the BEST place for police to aim a laser is because of its 3M retroreflective coating. It directs nearly all of the energy that hit it back in the exact same direction from which it came.

Now, if someone would make a wax that absorbs IR then I would pay attention.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by 411radarlover

This could be done quite easily , a water curtain would absorb rf and laser .

Coming from a serious company :

http://www.williamson-labs.com/

A lot of work for GOL :wink:
    god now we have to rent a battle ship?

Good Citizen

Someone once stated that a chrome vehicle would "fry" a laser detector. Why wouldn't making something ultra-reflective, whatever substance your going to use, say it makes the object 1000 times more reflective to the gun, why would that not work??????

Instead of shooting down my idea, why not figure out a why to make it work, even if unreasonable, now you know it won't work. But you guys arent giving the idea a shot. And since you're not giving the idea its fair shake, you won't learn from this.

If it works you will learn from it, even if its not the most reasonable option, if it doesn't you know the idea was absurd and move on to the next idea, a stealth wax. Or have water cannons shooting from ones car.

What about emitting radar signals all over the car, would this prevent a reading?