Banned

Default Veil support....?

I sent the Veil guy a PM and haven't received an answer. He doesn't seem to have been on the forums in a while.

So... I went to his web site and it appears they are doing their best not to interact with the public at least not in written forum. No email address or contact form anywhere on the site.

Anyone have a written way to contact them? I have some customer service questions I need answered.

Advanced Member
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA

Default Re: Veil support....?

Quote Originally Posted by The Chariot View Post
    I sent the Veil guy a PM and haven't received an answer. He doesn't seem to have been on the forums in a while.

So... I went to his web site and it appears they are doing their best not to interact with the public at least not in written forum. No email address or contact form anywhere on the site.

Anyone have a written way to contact them? I have some customer service questions I need answered.
    Took all of 10 seconds of searching veil's web site. Will a phone number & email address help?:

About VEIL

Banned

Oh... I guess that little link to about us in mice type at the bottom. Obviously designed by someone who knows nothing about usability and user friendliness --- all the menus are very hard to read (and I have good vision). Gotta wonder how many sales he loses because of that (years of A/B testing I've done shows things like that lead to exactly what happened with me: user frustration just prior to bailing from the site).

Banned

Well... no replies to my emails so far. I'm calling them this afternoon.