Default Does Veil need to be on angled headlamps?

I have a Red C6 Z06 Corvette and I've just ordered Veil and a Blinder. I am planning putting Veil on the parking lights as they are perpendicular to the road. I don't use a front license plate. Since the headlamps on a C6 are at a steep angle, I am wondering if they are even reflective to a laser gun?

Also, If I do apply Veil to the headlights and I don't like the tint, how do I get it off?

Thanks

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: Does Veil need to be on angled headlamps?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdb6
    I have a Red C6 Z06 Corvette and I've just ordered Veil and a Blinder. I am planning putting Veil on the parking lights as they are perpendicular to the road. I don't use a front license plate. Since the headlamps on a C6 are at a steep angle, I am wondering if they are even reflective to a laser gun?

Also, If I do apply Veil to the headlights and I don't like the tint, how do I get it off?

Thanks

You should certainly veil the headlights....if you do not like the results:

http://radardetector.net/Veiled-my-L...H%21-5886t.php

Manufacturer

You should absolutely consider using Veil on the headlights angled or not.

The reason? Simple: Even though the headlight surface is angled, it is also transmissive - meaning they don't play a role in reducing reflectivity untreated. Your interior housing (collector) still focuses the beam right back perpendicular to the laser source.

When Veil is on the headlight, since the interior reflection is eliminated then laser will be reflected upwards because of the surface angle.

Veil Guy 8)
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook